Rear tire hugger?

kevcoop

Hey Spunky99,

Where do the grommets go?

"4. Install 3 grommets on hugger with spacers."

Thanks

Spunky99

2 on the left and one on the right.
There are grommets and also long washers for the mounting points that go into the grommets.
They also replace the crap 10mm bolts with nice ss allen bolts to match the rest of the bike.
Slick install

juicyfruitjim

I just ordered this Puig unit myself. Not sure if I will self install or have shop do it yet. I love the look and can't wait to see it on my bike.

juicyfruitjim

Getting mine tomorrow. Once installed pics will be posted. Very excited. :)

CDN6R

Sorry must have missed it,but who did everyone get their hugger from...
Are you from the U.S. or Canada? I am CDN (hence my user name,,:canada: ) I got mine from Blue Streak Racing in Ontario. They had to order it from Spain.

kevcoop

Ordered it from OFD Racing.

Hey juicyfruitjim, it is an easy install. Save your money and do it yourself.

Rick2862

Motorcycle Superstore. As of today, they again have both the black and carbon fiber IN STOCK.

Rick2862

Yep, hugger and chain guard all in one! The picture they show is for
illustration purposes only.

72racer

Elite Member
So, when anyone was done installing this, did they have extra screws left!? I did! I'm sure its not a big deal, but if I'm the only one, then I will just have to do it again!

Spunky99

So, when anyone was done installing this, did they have extra screws left!? I did! I'm sure its not a big deal, but if I'm the only one, then I will just have to do it again!
No screws leftover on my install.

6R Blackout

OH YEAH!!! Gotta get one! Yep Gotta get it that is awsome, GIGITY!!!!!!!!!!

No screws leftover on my install.
Sh*T! Oh well, it is steady..........or I will lose $140.00 somewhere on the road! HAHAHA!

Spunky99

The only issue I have is that the brake line push pin is too small and it comes out of the hole in the hugger sometimes.

Here are some pics of mine!

6R Blackout

juicyfruitjim

Got one on my '09 and love the look. Came in handy today when I had to cross a river of water across the road 4 times and kick up crap and mud. :)

The only issue I have is that the brake line push pin is too small and it comes out of the hole in the hugger sometimes.
I haven't had a problem with that yet! Once I got it pushed through the rubber spacer and through the other side, it won't even budge now!