Rear tire hugger?

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

obie

That looks really nice... Can you upload a few more pics from different angles? I may have to splurge and get this.

dolfan

Here is some pics of rear hugger on blue one

Attachments

Roaddawg

Looks nice. Do you think if you had a carbon fiber front fender that it would balance it out better?

Spunky99

Looks nice. Do you think if you had a carbon fiber front fender that it would balance it out better?
I still haven't received an email that the huggers have come in....:confused:

dolfan

I have been looking for pics of a blue one with cf fender. Must see how it looks first.

CDN6R

My Hugger

Here are a couple of pics of my Black Puig Hugger,,,cost? $169.95 CDN plus free shipping. Laurie Potter

Spunky99

I just got the call from Dean...My hugger is in and it should be here on Monday or Tuesday.
Should look like ry-mac75's unit. Carbon.....

kevcoop

Yup, mine should be here by monday.

Spunky99

ya....Dean said he got the black one in for you Kevin...I made sure I got the faux carbon one.

Spunky99

Installed...

Came in perfect condition...not a nick or scratch on it...

Spunky99

Second set of pics

CDN6R

Looks great John,,, I too have a yellow bike with a hugger, I am thinking of painting my front fender to match the hugger. What do you think? Laurie

Spunky99

Looks great John,,, I too have a yellow bike with a hugger, I am thinking of painting my front fender to match the hugger. What do you think? Laurie
I've seen the carbon fiber R6R on the FZ6r and I don't like it.
I prefer the yellow front fender.

Roaddawg

I have to agree with you. I think it would balance it out more and make the rear hugger more noticeable if the front fender was painted to match...or at least black.

kevcoop

Just got mine today, I will install it this weekend.

Spunky99

Just got mine today, I will install it this weekend.
It took me 20 minutes....I used blue locktite on the 3 bolts.

1. Unbolt left side footpeg support arm. (3 allen bolts)
2. Remove the vertical shock splash guard. (unclip the push rivet)
3. Unbolt and remove the chain guard.
4. Install 3 grommets on hugger with spacers.
5. Install hugger bracket.
6. Set hugger in place and bolt to bracket.
7. Bolt front chainguard grommet and right side support with supplied nut.
8. Push the brake line support into hugger and install plastic push rivet into swingarm.
9. Reinstall the footpeg support arm.

jonkop

Hello guys,
some pics from me - you can see how the Puig hugger looks like in color.
I think is better than the black or carbon one, even though the yellow will be mud-black very soon. But we can still clean our bikes though.. :)

Regards!
P.S.
It costs me 105 euro + 15 for the painting (I already have additional paint left).

Attachments

Last edited:

obie

Hello guys,
some pics from me - you can see how the Puig hugger looks like in color.
I think is better than the black or carbon one, even though the yellow will be mud-black very soon. But we can still clean our bikes though.. :)

Regards!
P.S.
It costs me 105 euro + 15 for the painting (I already have additional paint left).
That looks really good... Is it the photo quality or did you paint the whole bike? doesn't look as bright as the other yellow bikes.. All you need is a matching rear seat cover and your bike will look really good.