R6 Exhaust Marthy Edition

bobby bo bonsin

Yes sir I will do that and get back with you soon. Thanks for your time. Who knows I may just end up cutting my stock header off and sending you the delkevic and stock headers if I can't find another set. I will get you that diameter of the muffler first to see if you could make it work. Thanks again for your time I will get back to you.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Will do.thanks!

ksgoh88

My long overdue pictures of my Viper/Marthy special.

JSP

Super Moderator
Looks great!!! Good job Martin! You do some good work man! :thumbup:

ksgoh88

I lowered the front forks 3/4" to fit the Apex clip-ons. Corners quicker then on stock height. I'm 5' 6" roughtly so I currently stand on my toes and sometimes on the balls of my feet. Still debating if I want to go lowering link, but it's fine as it is now. That picture is also on a slight incline.

FZ6R_Mike

how is it with cornering? it looks pretty low.. im probably just paranoid.
Low? Have u seen the big black box under the bike? Im suprised the bike can get over speed bumps with the stock exhaust!! Lol

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Gixerhp

LOL Take in consideration that my Viper can got close to 20K miles on it without repacking... getting over due. I might get a new can after my Laconia bike week trip. I never bother going back on the dyno with the Viper can... it was just better. Even the map end up really good and since a lot of people tried it with the TB and were very happy with it... maybe I should have.. Ah well. Weight is about the same as TB advertise. (I had +4HP with the Supertrapp and 12 discs... still restricted compare to the VIper can)

Anyone up to it? That could be cool to see how much pony the Viper set up can get on the dyno. The bike stock is anywhere from 68-70HP stock.
Maybe well talk while your up here, im interested in one for Jens bike!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

sbastien82

Can't wait for my Viper Exhaust and PCV to come in!!! I'll be sure to post pictures and vids! Prob guna take a break on moding after this... Already spent a couple pretty pennys on my fz6r! lol

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

sbastien82

it is way to easy to spend money on this bike. or any other for that matter. expensive hobby.
seriously the list of mods are endless...I like that I choose this bike though. Not to much power for a noob like me, cheap on gas,cheap on insurance, but can still keep up with the sport bikes (espicially after this exhaust I hope lol)... its a confidence booster when people mistake my bike for a ducati or R1 lmao