Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Me too, wed be rich marthy! Thanks again for that 20% ownership business agreement I made you sign in your sleep. Yay Roofalin...lol

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

lmao...not if we sold 15,000 of them :D

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Hey marthy I have a question for you concerning a slip on I just ordered. Its a delkevic tri oval 13" (12.6") for a 99-02 r6. I also ordered a 99-02 r6 header from eBay. Do you think it is possible to fit this can somewhat neatly under the bike? I would have ordered one of the smaller mufflers they offer but I wanted something with a baffle. I don't want to be that loud! If I can't get it to fit right would you be willing to do it for me? And if so how much would you charge? I was thinking of doing one of your exhausts with the 6rstock header but I want to be able to put bike back to stock if I need to. Thanks in advance for any info or suggestions you can give me.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Hey thanks for the response. I can't find any information regarding the diameter of the muffler. All they give is length and weight. I'm thinking maybe I should cancel my order on that muffler. It may be too big! Do you have suggestions for a slip on that would work and not be too loud? I know you do the viper and super trapp but I'm afraid those are too loud for me. Thank you for your time.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

OK I will measure the diameter when I get it. Its that trial oval shape though and may fit differently than a standard oval muffler I don't know? It will be a little bit before I get it though I just ordered it last night. So if I send it to you to to weld and fit to a header will you need a stock 6r header or could you use the r6 header I ordered? I know you normally do the stock 6r header. I can find another header if I need to. Thanks again!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member