R6 Exhaust Marthy Edition

Spunky99

installed the block-off plates today, next up PC5 and "Marthy Viper Exhaust"!! :steve:
That's the only picture and the only time anyone will see those nice pretty back off plates...LOL;):D

JonKerr

Elite Member

tgscanlan

oh yeahhhh!! got these beauties in the mail yesterday (3/8), thank you Marthy for the super fast turn around and excellent services. They're almost done being installed. I will try and post a vid. visit: Marthymotorcyclesolution.com

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

tgscanlan

pretty easy to do?
Yup! Fairly simple.. I just went along with the instructions in the how to section on this forum. After installing the plates I left the gas tank off till I got the power commander; installed it and hooked everything else back up afterwards.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

tgscanlan

Shout out to Martin and Marthy Motorcycle Exhaust Solution, thanks again for the awesome job on my exhaust and the maps. I tried the Touring Rev C map and the Advgear Rev C. The Advgear, I could totally feel the difference in throttle response, so I've been riding around with that map.

The very next day after the tsunami watch :cool: I took these:
some pictures and a video of course.. :D hope you enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Q_xyOzufk]YouTube - FZ6R w/ Marthy Edition Exhaust[/ame]

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Spunky99

Shout out to Martin and Marthy Motorcycle Exhaust Solution, thanks again for the awesome job on my exhaust and the maps. I tried the Touring Rev C map and the Advgear Rev C. The Advgear, I could totally feel the difference in throttle response, so I've been riding around with that map.

The very next day after the tsunami watch :cool: I took these:
some pictures and a video of course.. :D hope you enjoy!

YouTube - FZ6R w/ Marthy Edition Exhaust
Sounds like my bike...totally awesome!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

clifford_05

Where is the best and cheapest place to buy a PCV?

Sparkxx1

Marty I'm going start saving up to buy a viper can exhaust system from you. Hopefully by June/July since I have to buy some gear too. :thumbup: