Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

cavcuz05

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Spunky99

Question for Marthy.

I know you did a dyno test and have the results. I wonder if a second test with the exhaust pipe lengthened about 6 to 10 inches will show any change in HP.
I noticed a distinct improvement with mine after adding the bend and straight piece to add about 8" to the total length. Making the exhaust too short defeats the scavenging effect and choking the pipe with plates etc to get it back defeats the open flow of exhaust.

The original exhaust used the choke it till it doesn't require a longer pipe for scavenging method. If you look at the MotoGP bikes, almost all of them have exhaust systems that end almost past the rear tire. They are VERY long.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

cavcuz05

If you need a Gunie pig header mine is available...ill even drive it to you or ship it...and id even throw you some money to start...just depends on the amount

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

iSpoolin

I can do that... look at this. But with all honesty, I won't try it on my bike. I like my neighbor... That defenatly need some dino tunning...
Do you think you could get me a list of some exhaust you would think would work (and not make me deaf) and let me know some prices? I'd definitely be willing to pick up an R6 Header and ship it to you :lol:

cavcuz05

Do you think you could get me a list of some exhaust you would think would work (and not make me deaf) and let me know some prices? I'd definitely be willing to pick up an R6 Header and ship it to you :lol:
if i go through with my stock 6r header...i will sell you my 03 r6 header

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

clifford_05

Supertrapp

With reverse cone: $375.00 (adapted to your 6R headers)
With 2-1 Collector: $425.00 (adapted to your 6R headers)

Viper Racing Can

With reverse cone: $395.00 (adapted to your 6R headers)
With 2-1 Collector: $445.00 (adapted to your 6R headers)

Megaphone

With reverse cone: $350.00 (adapted to your 6R headers)
With 2-1 Collector: $400.00 (adapted to your 6R headers)

Price subject to change... as long as the parts stay at the same price...

What I mean by reverse cone is I just install a 3" to 2" reducer (after I cut the world most famous ugly can...lol) With a 2-1 collector 2" outlet, it will look more like the R6 headers. Not sure witch one will be better on the dino, but I personnaly prefer the 2-1 collector.
I'd like to hear sound clips of the supertrapp and viper on the 6r header to compare to see which I like better. I'd like something loud and aggressive. So I could go with either one just depending what I like.

Would you need a tune with those exhausts?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member