PZRacing Gear Indicators! Made in Italy!

applejax

Well as suspected, this vendor refuses to refund my money on this product that doesn't work. He basically ripped me off. The gear indicator isn't even for the FZ6R. Nowhere in the instructions does it say it's for our bike. Now I'm left filling a claim with PayPal and my Credit Card and I'm going to see what other legal ways I can go after this guy. This guy wants a war so I'm going to give him one. I suggest the mods who run this site take him down for the vendors list and advice those who manage the sister sites to take him down too. I'm on a few other bike forums and I'm going to blow him up on there too. Again, do not buy anthing from this vendor!!!!
Sure the xj6 instructions don't work ?

As there is are always two sides of a story, I'll spill out mine too.

I am not going to copy all the emails sent between on a public forum, but if a moderator wants the copies, I'll be more than happy to send them the copy.

The buyer contacted me about a problem with the unit. I've replied within an hour to the email. Asking specific questions about the installation procedure.

He said that it was installed by the dealer. I contacted the dealer, and from what I gather then installation was done wrong.

I still offered the buyer, to ship the unit back, so we can further inspect the unit. If the unit is defective, I'd be more than happy to refund the unit plus the shipping paid to send it back to us.

But if it wasn't defective, we'd simply send the unit back.

The units have 2 year warranty, and we stand fully behind it. We all know dealership mechanics as well, no need to comment further on that.

Maverick6r

So any update to this? This is supposed to be *universal* and fit with all bikes? If it works on an R6, and XJ6, I don't see why it wouldn't work with ours. I would really like a unit like this..

So any update to this? This is supposed to be *universal* and fit with all bikes? If it works on an R6, and XJ6, I don't see why it wouldn't work with ours. I would really like a unit like this..
The unit works with an FZ6 and FZ6R. The custom who had problems installing it, gave it to a mechanic that tried to do their own thing regardless of the instructions.

Had other FZ6R owners install this already. But I am guessing they aren't on this website.

Maverick6r

The unit works with an FZ6 and FZ6R. The custom who had problems installing it, gave it to a mechanic that tried to do their own thing regardless of the instructions.

Had other FZ6R owners install this already. But I am guessing they aren't on this website.
I see on PZRacing's website that the geartronic zero is more plug and play. How much is that? I see the GT310-Y4 model is the one I would need but would still need to splice one wire, is this correct?