pictures of your bike

Detrich

Oldie but goodie...

NoDoze

No matter how many times I look at our bike and no matter what angle, it still rocks just like the first time I saw it. Bad a$$! I love our FZ6Rs!

Thanks for posting!

skeeny

xj6

My xj6 Diversion 3500km, ASV shorty levers,stock exhaust mod,Heal Tech gear indicator,MSR Black screen, Yamaha roller engine protectors,Yamaha tank protector xj6 logo, tail tidy. IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

ajiribarren

Some pics of my bike last saturday. Helping my GF with ther photography homework

rahuljp

Does the Diversion have holes cut out in the windscreen to help with the airflow?

Chucker

Detrich

Sunday quick run up Azusa canyon. The gf followed us up in her car...

fz6r79

Hey was up guys, Im new around here. I been creeping for like 2 months. This is my first street bike. I grew up riding dirt bikes. I had two 80s and a 125 all Yamahas, which played a big part in Yamaha being my first bike.

I was really big into the JDM honda scene for like 10 years, So I have an Idea of what a clean put together build is. Just grew out of the scene so I sold my teg and bought the fz6r.

Only mods are debaged that gay ass decal. did a fender delete kit which cleaned the ass up nice. I know should got leds lights, but when I was riding with friends I did not like the visibility of them at all. I might change them down the road. I put the shorty mirrors on, but Im ordering another set because they have like no adjustably. I also did 6000k HID.

Hope you guys like

Attachments

bakkenlab

nothing like a nice sunset ride after a long day of work!!:D

kevin8198

Elite Member

ChUcK

WTF is with that license plate? Are all motorcycle plates like that in Europe, or is it just a Germany thing?

I like the streetfigher look. You have good things going on there, purehektik. Have you ever tried the bar-end mirrors pointed down?