pictures of your bike

bigpish13

It's 1/2 inch reflective tape. It's black in the day and turns reflective white with the light @ night. I also got it around my helmet. I do a lot of night time driving so I need to be seen. It works fairly well. I saw the Tron bike and was inspired. Also painted the windscreen black. Thanks for the forum for that! I also have the red cut windscreen on this one. Looks nice, but I like the blacked out better.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

bigpish13

I just stumbled upon it on the net. There are a lot of others out there. Reflective Tape IS ReflectivelyYOURS.com - <h1>Reflective PinStripes - Reflective Tape, reflective decals pinstripes is where I got mine.

Reflective PinStripes

MOTORCYCLE SAFETY Class A pinstripes site
# No Middleman: Wholesale Savings Direct to YouNew Stock Ships Daily fresh from the source
# Fresh Adhesive: Never old store/show inventory
# Guaranteed
# FREE (USA) Shipping

NightSEEN TM
Reflective Pinstripes for Helmets, Frames & Fenders
Several popular colors shown below.

Our "Stealth" "Peel 'n Stick" Reflective Pinstripe Specialty Kits (right) don't just reflect light at night - they change color too ...
Black by day - WHITE by night!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Some pics of the kiddo and new sliders...

JSP

Super Moderator
haha ya, she's a little character for sure! :D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I love the pics!!

She's got the form down, leaning way over the tank....and then her victory pose after spanking the boys at the track!

Great looking bike! Maybe I need to lay mine down too. :justkidding:

JSP

Super Moderator

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Ya! That red looks sick! Very nice bike

kma_jg

Thanks guys, I think the Red looks better than the black/grey.
In Aus I have only seen Lava Red and the Midnight Black. If any Aussies have other colors, please correct me.

I think my first mod/addition will the tyre hugger. It might keep the bike cleaner longer as well. That's after I added the rear carrier I ordered.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

ajiribarren