pictures of your bike

ajiribarren

Does your power crystal have a light in it form factory? I saw one, a European model that had the Yamaha symbol in it. The guy said it came like that.
Mine did come with a light on the power crystal. I believe is some sort of parking light or running light. Does the FZ6R in N.America has a lock position in the steering where the lights remain on?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

ajiribarren

Humm maybe that's why the euro spec Fz6R and the XJ6 have a lightbulb in the power crystal. Whenever I switched my bike key to the ON position, but before hitting the starter button, the power crystal would turn on, and will remain on with a running bike.

When I picked the kawi the salesman was telling me that the park position in the ignition was a safety feature, if the bike breaks or something, you can leave it locked and off but with the break and bulbs in the headlight on, for visibility. Also, that way you could left engaged the hazard lights.

purehektik

WTF is with that license plate? Are all motorcycle plates like that in Europe, or is it just a Germany thing?

I like the streetfigher look. You have good things going on there, purehektik. Have you ever tried the bar-end mirrors pointed down?
i cant do this, cause the mirrors will hit the tank if i steer too much PLUS I dont see the mirrors, if they are downwards :D

Crocop43

Just added this on....

purehektik

Does your power crystal have a light in it form factory? I saw one, a European model that had the Yamaha symbol in it. The guy said it came like that.
Its called "Standlicht" (like a parking light) and all cars and motorcycles in europe have this. Its kind of law, if you want to park at special roads or official ground you have to let the "standlicht" on while parking. And, like said before, in kind of wrecking your bike, you can left lights on without the key plugged in.

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

i llike transformers very much, but NO WAY would i plug them on my bike :D
it comes down to the fact we think the front of our bikes looks like the autobot symbol. go look at it and tell me you dont see it too :cool:

nachopozo

Mine, with half of the planned things done :D
Hi!! congratulations, it looks great!! i'm wondering about the draw on the wheels, is it a stick or is it painted? i'm from spain and i haven't seen any draw like that. The seat is the fz8's,isn´t it? is it difficult to adapt to the XJ6? i have the white model too, but the 2011 version. Thank you and enjoy your ride!!

RooKie

I want to add some pics of my bike :) Feel free to comment :)
Where did you buy the white part that goes on the rear-bottom. Looks really awesome! :D

RooKie