pictures of your bike

JSP

Super Moderator
I have one on my R6 and LOVE it!

Really cleans the rear end up. Integrated blinkers and plate light. Find out where their R&D shop is and with enough push, they will most likely use one of your bikes to make one. Then ya get a free kit usually. :thumbup:

Looks like they are here?

Hotbodies Racing, Inc.
12925 Brookprinter Place, ste 400
Poway, CA 92064

Lots of CA members, go see them!

Last edited:

kevin8198

Elite Member
Last edited:

RooKie

I have one on my R6 and LOVE it!

Really cleans the rear end up. Integrated blinkers and plate light. Find out where their R&D shop is and with enough push, they will most likely use one of your bikes to make one. Then ya get a free kit usually. :thumbup:

Looks like they are here?

Hotbodies Racing, Inc.
12925 Brookprinter Place, ste 400
Poway, CA 92064

Lots of CA members, go see them!
Just contacted them via email and asked if they have plans to make one for our bikes. Said that there's quite a few people from our community interested in getting them (which isn't entirely true... yet!). I'll let you guys know what their response is.:D

RooKie

Still no reply.:( I just sent another e-mail asking for info. We'll see how it goes.

JSP

Super Moderator
Still no reply.:( I just sent another e-mail asking for info. We'll see how it goes.
Maybe give them a call and ask for their R&D guys email or something. If you all really want them to make one of these for the FZ you all need to push, email and call.

RooKie

Maybe give them a call and ask for their R&D guys email or something. If you all really want them to make one of these for the FZ you all need to push, email and call.
Just received their reply:

At this time we have no plans to make this undertail. We are working on expanding the models we make undertails for, so possible some time in the future, but at this time we have no eta.

Thank You,
Liz Hutchinson
Tel- 800-555-2805 X 204
:eek::mad::( I'll try to call them every week or so and see how it goes... Thanks for the encouragement jspansel, I'll keep pushing it for sure! :cool: