parking spot / garage

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

Very nice, like little twins. the car a matching blue or is it black?

3 stall garage :d 3rd slot has 5 bikes and the snowmobile in it . The 6th bike is in the 1st slot
RICH GUY ALERT! Pictures. And can I come live with you? oh wait you said snowmobile, never mind to cold lol

Detrich

lol... More like "old guy" alert.

When u've been working 20+ years of ur life & don't have to pay for a wife & kids (or alimony or child support), all u can do is spend $ on toys I suppose...

I do get a lotta sh*t from my family all the time about having misplaced priorities blah blah blah. Then I go into the garage, and I feel better

The car on the left is blue. The one covered is black. They are both very old cars and not worth very much honestly. But, they are my babies, and I love them all the same. hahaha

Last edited:

latony007

lol... More like "old guy" alert.

When u've been working 20+ years of ur life & don't have to pay for a wife & kids (or alimony or child support), all u can do is spend $ on toys I suppose...

I do get a lotta sh*t from my family all the time about having misplaced priorities blah blah blah. Then I go into the garage, and I feel better

The car on the left is blue. The one covered is black. They are both very old cars and not worth very much honestly. But, they are my babies, and I love them all the same. hahaha
Ahh no wife and kids, that will do the trick :)
So both bikes are yours? how do you pick which one to ride :D Where in L.A. are you?

Detrich

Tnx. lol... I alternate between the two. At some point I'm supposed to get rid of one bike, or my sister says she will ex-communicate me. But, honestly I love them both and am learning different things on each. With the 6 it's about speed. With the 1 it's about control. I'm still nowhere close to being as good a rider as say Jon or some of the other guys here. But, I just like to cruise and go my own pace. Hopefully I'll learn how to get a knee down in a few years. lol. I'm in Pasadena. :)

latony007

Tnx. lol... I alternate between the two. At some point I'm supposed to get rid of one bike, or my sister says she will ex-communicate me. But, honestly I love them both and am learning different things on each. With the 6 it's about speed. With the 1 it's about control. I'm still nowhere close to being as good a rider as say Jon or some of the other guys here. But, I just like to cruise and go my own pace. Hopefully I'll learn how to get a knee down in a few years. lol. I'm in Pasadena. :)
Who is as good as Jon? lol I don't see getting a knee down in my future. As I rip around a corner I think to myself how much faster would you have to be going to do a full lean over with your knee down and that pretty much closes up that subject ! :eek: Your really close to me, just hit up ACH and upper Tujunga on Saturday. We should have an old guy gathering up there!

stuna

pics or it didn't happen!!:d
really no 1. 77yz 80 ,2 suz ts185, 3 ,77 rd400 , 4. 78. Dt400, 5, fz6r, 6 , gold wind 1800 , 2003
looking for fz09 . I would trade in the 6r with 21k on it
AND YAMI VENTURE SLED . 12,000 MILES ON IT

JonKerr

Elite Member

latony007

I still want to see Rabbit and Martys Garages, Nismos only got the gixer in there now, poor FZ gone! And how about my yellow friend from Hawaii? we can see what base parking is like.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Alex6

Who is as good as Jon? lol I don't see getting a knee down in my future. As I rip around a corner I think to myself how much faster would you have to be going to do a full lean over with your knee down and that pretty much closes up that subject ! :eek: Your really close to me, just hit up ACH and upper Tujunga on Saturday. We should have an old guy gathering up there!
you don't have to go fast to scrape the knee sliders, I've seen good riders do just that on the parking lot.

JonKerr

Elite Member

jfont

Lots of people faster than me ;)

I said the same thing when i first started riding. I didnt want to actually ride fast enough to get a knee down at first. It just kind of evolved tha way.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Do you guys think the stock tires are trust worthy enough(given a proper warming)?

BigRobb

Do you guys think the stock tires are trust worthy enough(given a proper warming)?
From my experience, the roadsmarts are just fine. warm them up, and you could drag knee. They don't have the most grip though, but you should be ok. Just don't expect to be able to drag elbow. Get some Q2s for that :p

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

JonKerr

Elite Member

branka

Condo living

I had this picture on my phone already, lol. Bending the condo underground garage rules a bit.

All vehicles in the foreground belong to me and BF. The green GSXR in the background belongs to a neighbor (though other neighbors just presume it's ours and give us more weird looks).

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member