parking spot / garage

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

danieljardim

wow now that is crazy! where did you get that bike cage??? nd how much If you don't mind. if I got that I could park the bike inside on the side patio
Jt just bought one to try to separate may tools grom the junk in my shed. It cost me 519 at home depot. Very easy to put together but requires 2 people to install the roof.

latony007

for 520 at home depot I can free up another car slot in the garage! hmmmm :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Christmas here I come lol
that's really not a bad idea. I have a perfect spot on concrete for it in the back of the back yard. Still have to get more weather and dirt effect than the garage though, no? Maybe I could put my cruiser back there so I could free up a little space in my garage.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

bump

Wanted to bump this thread and see if we could get some more pictures especailly now its warm and everyone is out.

I had to re-arrange my garage so i could easily get the FZ6R out without moving my car or my other motorcycle. Mission accomplished :)

Attachments

jarshie

Old pic, but mine shares a 1 car garage (barely that) with my landlords r1 and the rest is just used as storage

latony007

Old pic, but mine shares a 1 car garage (barely that) with my landlords r1 and the rest is just used as storage
Do you ever take the R1 out by "accident" :)

jarshie

Do you ever take the R1 out by "accident" :)
Ha! someday i might, but he keeps the keys close by and i haven't mustered up the need to ask to borrow them... Yetttt

His bike was actually one of the main reasons i got the 6r over a ss. At the time, I didn't like the feel of the ss bikes (new to bikes and didn't feel confident/comfortable). Was looking into a more mixed breed, like the fz8 and then fell for the 6r after i sat on one at the stealership

jarshie

latony007

Ha! someday i might, but he keeps the keys close by and i haven't mustered up the need to ask to borrow them... Yetttt

His bike was actually one of the main reasons i got the 6r over a ss. At the time, I didn't like the feel of the ss bikes (new to bikes and didn't feel confident/comfortable). Was looking into a more mixed breed, like the fz8 and then fell for the 6r after i sat on one at the stealership
oh i would definitely have at least taken it for a test ride. I love to try as many different bikes i can whether its something i would ever own or not, i even like to try harleys, for a few minutes before they break down :) I hear you about the 6r, its a great all around bike. I would have liked to have had a gixr like every other dude around here but comfort was more important than being a little faster than the 6r or ninja 650 (which are plenty fast enough for the streets) and to me those lay on the tank are really uncomfortable for anything more than 10 minutes, but im old lol.

latony007

Thanks, now if I could just get rid of that pile of boxes, tools and crap behind the bikes I'd be happy with it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
i cant see it because its probably posted on a blocked site at work or something but good luck with that, i tried a couple times and as soon as you get something out you turn around and there is something else in there. I am just glad i still have enough room for the 3 vehicles, all my kids bikes/scooters and a small rack for my helmets gloves etc.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

AL72

My 6R sleeps next to my car.

Regards!

Attachments

Haven68

Only had my bike a few weeks, 1st time rider

Love my bike to death and love looking at all of your bikes I have so many great ideas I don't know where to start haha, I unfortunately live in a town house for the time being so my bike took the place of my kitchen table, don't wanna take any chances getting it stolen!!!!!

Attachments