Ontario represent..?

howzmyroost

Hey guys, I just got my bike about a week ago :) c'ant ride yet tho because of snow... -.- c'ant wait to get out there and just wondering anybody close to Ottawa :) I live about half an hour away from the capital ;)
U still ride? Wondering where all the sport bikes in Cornwall hang out.

rocketraman

New 2012 FZ6R rider in Ottawa (west end, near ScotiaBank Place). The FZ6R is my first bike.

faisi13

??

U still have those mirrors ???

Anyone interested in the 07-08 ZX6R mirrors that bolt right up to our bikes? I have a set that I'll let go for $20. I live downtown Toronto and work near the Scarborough Town Centre if anyone is interested.

Oh, for $20 it's pick up only!

WKD

2012 White, Mansfield On. First mod done, took off the decals:D now she is looking very clean. This is the first new bike I have bought so she will be the one for a while now. Just waiting on some farkles to arrive...

vkamnev

I'm going to Toronto tomorrow for two days. Without the bike, though, so I can meet with you guys somewhere. I think I'll stop by Hard Rock cafe on Yonge St.

blkbrd

Elite Member

sjones

Well, I suppose I am the only one from Sudbury here haha. Although I know I there is 3 or 4 other FZ6R's around here in the North.