Ontario represent..?

Brock Kickass

I live 45 minutes West of Ottawa. Have you seen the member map? Good riding right out my front door. Get in touch if you want to go for a ride. I shouldn't be long now. I was on my bike 2 days before St. Pat's last year.

Chucker

Hey Ontarians,

Anyone know where you can get no-cut frame sliders for the FZ6R in Canada? I don't want to order from the U.S. I've been stung by a customs broker before and I'm afraid I'll get a big bill after I receive the sliders.

Unless of course someone has purchased from a U.S. vendor and didn't get a bill after the fact.

Last edited:

CDN6R

Hey Ontarians,

Anyone know where you can get no-cut frame sliders for the FZ6R in Canada? I don't want to order from the U.S. I've been stung by a customs broker before and I'm afraid I'll get a big bill after I receive the sliders.

Unless of course someone has purchased from a U.S. vendor and didn't get a bill after the fact.
Chucker:: I generally find that if I get stuff from the States (just got a new Yamaha Tank Bag) and had it shipped USPS it comes to my door with no money oweing.

OverDrive

Hey Ontarians,

As long as it comes via USPS, you won't have any brokerage fees as they have their own customs clearing team. UPS/Fedex/Others sub-contract the customs clearing to a 3rd party broker, so they have to recoup the costs by passing on "brokerage" fees

Gwai lo 2.0

Hi everyone!

Mike from downtown Toronto, just bought an FZ6R unfortunately is still in a crate ate the dealer :(

the_cr

Perth, Ontario (southwest of Ottawa 45mins)

Brought the bike home on Tuesday, so far just the ride back from the dealership but hopefully changing that in 30 mins

blkbrd

Elite Member
Last edited:

FZ6R-Canada

Any fellow Ontario'ans interested in a set of Blue Pazzo levers or blue seat cowel?
These were bought new during the winter, however I just sold my bike, and now these gotta go.
See pics and more info in the for sale section.

Gwai lo 2.0

Anyone interested in the 07-08 ZX6R mirrors that bolt right up to our bikes? I have a set that I'll let go for $20. I live downtown Toronto and work near the Scarborough Town Centre if anyone is interested.

Oh, for $20 it's pick up only!

Botty12

I'm in Waterloo...
I've only seen 1 other FZ6R in my area - a yellow one (probably the one I was looking at in the dealership).

Later!
Old post...but I'm in Waterloo too so I guess you'll be seeing another one around town (black and red)!

80s Kid

Hey Ontarians,

Try Ebay. I got lucky and got a pair of OEM (cut) sliders for a good price.