New member welcome thread

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

ajones70

New biker

Hi all,
I'm Andrea, from Alberta Canada. Bought my first bike and brought it home yesterday, white FZ6R.....Im doing my bike course July 19-21 and my road test will be in August.
Went out for a ride yesterday and was a blast! Posted pics of bike in the albums. Any help anyone can give me is gratefully appreciated

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JFresh

Hello from CT. My name is Alex and I'm the proud new owner of a '13 pearl white FZ6R. I'm coming from an HD 883, which I've passed on to my wife (excuse to have another bike). ;) Couldn't be happier with my decision. There's a lot of good info on this forum that helped as well, so thanks to everybody for sharing. :cool:

Rodn333y

Hi

Sup guys my names Rodney/rod for short. Fz6r is my first sport bike used to ride a Harley 48 but totaled it because some lady had to cut me off on the freeway to catch an exit and I was unable to stop:/ fortunately I wasn't hurt too badly took about a year off from riding but I'm so glad to back and not on another Harley lol:p so I look forward to becoming part of this community and hopefully I can be of some use too:D

glorp

Toronto

My name is Mark and hail from Toronto (Scarborough) Taking possession of my new blue FZ6R a week friday. Looking forward to lots of reading here, lots of stupid question posting and most importantly lots of riding. Seasoned rider, having gone thru drz400sm,drz400s,dr650,gladius,vstrom,wr250r- all within the last 3 years, and too many before that !

2013 Fz6r satin

My name is Mark and hail from Toronto (Scarborough) Taking possession of my new blue FZ6R a week friday. Looking forward to lots of reading here, lots of stupid question posting and most importantly lots of riding. Seasoned rider, having gone thru drz400sm,drz400s,dr650,gladius,vstrom,wr250r- all within the last 3 years, and too many before that !
welcome to the forum,lots of info regarding the FZ...

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome! .

cruelsunshine

Hi Everyone, I live in Washington state, south central area, a lot of flat land that is great for riding. I have been riding most of my life but with the exception of a trail bike I have always ridden cruisers. I now own a 2012 FZ6R and couldn't be happier, although nobody expects to see a 40 something woman when my helmet comes off :eek: I've always been big on shock value.

I've only put 2600 miles on her so far and am still getting use to the differences from riding a cruiser. I'm actually looking forward to winter this year so I can do some modifications.

I love riding, whenever I have a bad day I go out for what I like to call "Ride Therapy", it's all I need.

I look forward to learning more about my bike and different mods.

Beckey :rolleyes:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BikerChick

Hi my name is Mel. Been riding my 2012 white fz6r since October last year. Got my license after taking the class. I love it and have already put 6000 miles on it. Just changed my own oil too. I work as a server but am getting a degree in architecture.

Pointman1776

Elite Member

Danimal

Hey all,

I have been riding the crap out of my Seca II for the last few years and have been thinking that it is time for an upgrade for a while now. So I walked into a local dealer and found a 2012 FZ6R in white still in the crate for $5999 so I jumped on it. Great little bike and I cant wait to get some miles on it! I look forward to learning and contributing here.

Danimal

Also I just noticed that there is a link in my signature line that I did not put there. I tried going back to the User CP and deleting all hyperlinks, but it still shows up? Just a random observation. Can I get rid of it? Thanks

pony404

Hi all,
My name is Bob and im 48 yrs old.Grew up in Johnstown Pa. riding dirt bikes. I had my bike license before my auto licence.Had several street bikes. 84 vf500f interceptor, 86 hurricain,96 katana 600 , now my fz6r. Im a mechanical ,electrical lead for a large defence company. Had several accidents not one my fault. im always looking for the other guy now.On was an 87 yr old lady that pulled out in front of me . Went head first threw the windshield then flew over the car. That one hurt. Just glad i can joke about it.
Have alot of mods on my 6r ,want a pipe and commander next. Well thanks for having this sight hope to meet fellow 6r riders

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member