New member welcome thread

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

THEATH

Hi my name is Rene. I live in central illinois After ridung passenger with my husband for a few years, I took the MSF course in April and bought a Buell blast (zoom zoom). 1700 miles and a few months later, I decided I was ready for something else. The buell was a great starter bike, but not so go on the interstate over 65, or in wind over 10mph or so.

I bought my FZ6r last week, and have 675 miles, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bike. This is the "fun" that I thought riding amotorcycle would be. Now all I need is a good name for her

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

mwamaran

Hi

Hi-My name is Amaran.I am from South Africa.I have been riding for the past 8 years and have just recently bought the FZ6R(a week ago).I am loving the bike.Previous bikes were 2003 Honda CB 500,2005 Suzuki GSXR 600,2007 Honda CBX 250,2007 Yamaha FZ1 and a 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

jackal8

Hello Everyone,

My name is Andrew and I just picked up my FZ6r in White/Red today! Rode it to university and then to dinner this evening. It is my first bike which I will be using mostly for commuting to and from university and social rides with my friends.

And I am from Sydney, Australia. Studying Finance, Economics and Chinese. I have been lurking this forum for the several previous days as I waited for my bike to be made up.

G'day mate!

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

DakinechicK

Hey everyone! My name is Liz and I have been riding about 10 years. I've owned an 03' R6, a 2008 Ninja 250r, and as of today, my white 09' FZ6R! It's SO sick and so much fun and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Blueraven

Welcome,

It's good to see a another member from Colorado. Hope you enjpy your new wheels.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
:welcome: to all the newcomers!!

Dunkirk

Hi everyone. Sam here, from Coquitlam, BC. I wanna thank the other short riders on this site for advice on lowering the bike! Just ordered the lowering links, but it really is a hassle as a Canadian to get RT to ship to us! I haven't received the link and kickstand yet, and I'm gonna get GA Checkpoint (who sold me my 2009 Cadmium Yellow) to install. They say, 1 hr charge for this.

Oh, BTW, new bike, newbie, and < 200 km so far on it, 'cuz family life really takes up all of my time. Take care, all.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member