My new Led Integrated Tail light!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
F

FZ6Rgurl

How well does the integrated tail light work with LED turn signals on the back of the bike? Can both be worked at the same time like my mirrors and flushies?

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
F

FZ6Rgurl

Where did you get the mirrors?
I just put some gsxr mirrors on. And I wonder if the brake light would work just by itself if you didn't connect the signals part. Then when you turned the blinkers on and the brake light at the same time, if the whole brake light would show up or if the blinker section would still cut in without actually blinking.

Wise

How well does the integrated tail light work with LED turn signals on the back of the bike? Can both be worked at the same time like my mirrors and flushies?
I put this on today. it blinks the same time as my front ones.

It all goes on quite easily. If ur currrent rears work in time with ur front ones you'll be fine

F

FZ6Rgurl

But can I have my rear blinkers as well as the integrated tail light? Make my blinking more visible from the rear?

longtube55

But can I have my rear blinkers as well as the integrated tail light? Make my blinking more visible from the rear?
You should be able to. Basing this on the fact that the guy who does the inspection on my bike says its illegal not to have separate signals. In other words you have to have a brake light and two individual turn signals.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

columbus2382

where in OH u goin dart?

longtube55

integrated tail light

Well I ordered that tail light from fly'n'cycle and guess what.....doesn't match up. It will mount in stock location, but it has a completely different connector on then what my bikes stock harness has. :confused::confused:

I'm going to try to get the euro version which is what all the schems show these bikes as having. I was just really depressed when I saw the different connectors.

I called them and apparently I'm the first to have this problem because the guy said that they were going to call the manufacturer and have them change the connector. Is it too much to hope that they will send me a revised one for FREE!!! I have a feeling so.:surrender::surrender:

Detrich

it'd be nice if the tail light cycled in pulses too...

RooKie

Hey guys!

Here's another [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006IDFEV8"]integrated tail light[/ame] I found in Amazon that comes with some cool turn-signal features as well as 3 flash brake light when engaging the brake!

I went ahead and ordered it and should be receiving it either late this week or early next. Can't wait! :thumbup:

TokenSSDD

Hey guys!

Here's another integrated tail light I found in Amazon that comes with some cool turn-signal features as well as 3 flash brake light when engaging the brake!

I went ahead and ordered it and should be receiving it either late this week or early next. Can't wait! :thumbup:
That's the DMP one. I have it... It's pretty nice.

RooKie

TokenSSDD, you're right. They ARE really nice and super bright.:cool: Installed them and tested them out at night and I was seeing spots after looking directly into it.:eek: The integrated lights and the DMP FE are the perfect combo!;) PICS!

Attachments