My new Led Integrated Tail light!

dylan

I just purchased a Led integrated tail light for my 2009 fz6r from Fly-N-Cycle Motorsports - Motorcycle Parts and Gear Online. I don't have any pictures yet, but I will try to add some later. These are the photos they listed on there website. It was only 79.95 with the $5.00 off coupon code! It hooks into the stock connector, and only took 10 mins to install!! The shipping was fast also!!! Looks and works Awesome! The coupon code they gave me was( fz6r ). Just the 4 letters, not the (,). I posted a link bellow!
CLEAR INTEGRATED TAIL LIGHT FZ6R - MOTORCYCLE TAIL LIGHT - FLY-N-CYCLE

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

stevet

I have been looking for something brighter than the original for safety purposes. Is this unit brighter than stock both in the tail and brake light positions? Can the lights only be seen if directly behind the tail light? Many led's cant be seen from the side.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Funkmaxtor

This is a very easy mod. Remove your back seat. Pull the screws that hold the stock light in place. Twist the bulb and socket to remove it from the housing. Plug in the new harness to the stock bulb socket. Twist it into the new housing. Then replace the screws to hold the housing in place. Put your back seat on. Test!

Took about 5 minutes to install.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Funkmaxtor

Sorry it has been at least 3 months since I did this mod. I would have taken pics but it was so easy and quick I didnt bother. If you have factory turn signals up front it will not blink any faster. If you have LEDs up front without anything to correct their resistance it will blink faster. The taillight has the proper resistance to keep the blinking rate the same.

pyrocpu

Sorry it has been at least 3 months since I did this mod. I would have taken pics but it was so easy and quick I didnt bother. If you have factory turn signals up front it will not blink any faster. If you have LEDs up front without anything to correct their resistance it will blink faster. The taillight has the proper resistance to keep the blinking rate the same.
Dangit, I bought the smoked one that seemed to be the winner, in the wintertime. That one required hacking up and splicing stuff... AND everything blinks faster!

Sigh.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Spunky99

I think dylan is a spammer. 1st post is an ad. prove me wrong:rolleyes:
Since Fly n cycle is in Ashton Illinois and Dylan's profile has him as a About dylan

Occupation
sales
Bike
fz6r

I believe you are correct Superfly.....

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Funkmaxtor

FZRblack - I see you are from Chambersburg. Its a little bit of a drive but we are not too far away. We should go for a ride sometime. I live right on PA RT 125. If you are not familiar with that you should search it. It is a great motorcycle road. Over a few mountains and twisty!

Enjoy your FZ!