Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

Haven68

My 2010 fz6r, I recently did a streetfighter conversion "taking off plastics and re mounting dash and headlight" cost me 7 bucks haha, let me know what you think lol,

xezty

nicely done! Are those steel braided lines? I've been looking for a pair that's not separate lines like the usual sold. My buddy has fairing damage on his R6 cause his lines rub against his fairing.

Haven68

That is an awesome looking bike, didn't wanna spend that much money on it though haha, would be nice, and no they are just regular blue lines, I didn't get steel because I heard they rubbed really bad

Haven68

So what do you guys think should I take it back to full fairing or leave it naked, I can't make up my mind [emoji51][emoji27][emoji33]

blkbrd

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Prelusive

Here's my 09 fz6r, it's got 6600 miles. Quite a few things were done when I picked the bike up like flush mount signals and the integrated taillight. I recently painted the windscreen and added mirrors. The previous owner cut holes for the frame sliders which weren't appealing to me so I covered to hole with kitchen sink hole covers, let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Prelusive

I don't personally care for the windscreen. To me it looks like the skull plate of an H.R. Geiger Alien. The kitchen sink hole covers are not even noticeable in the pics.

You've got a good-looking bike on your hands. The good news is, it even more fun that it looks!
It's for sure fun! I love it.

I agree on the windscreen, I don't like it either but I made the most of it. Probably going to wrap the frame and white and plastidip the rims white to match my white spring. Thanks for reply!

blkbrd

Elite Member

blkbrd

Elite Member
Last edited:

buzzbomb

Elite Member

blkbrd

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member