Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

porky45

Thanks for the tip Jon!

I noticed that as well but wasn't sure if it was due to the "Standard" geometry of the bike or not. Definitely something to work on in the future.

I purchased Pilot Road 2's late last year because I was commuting up to Anaheim every so often and mostly cruising the coast with little to no canyon carving(first time on Palomar was the first weekend of this month).

I'm thinking new tires are definitely in order if I'm going to continue the weekend runs. It almost looks like towards the edges of my tires are scorched after a run up the mountain.

Detrich

I still haven't been able to get any good pics. But, I did finally go riding with some friends last Friday after work. I was actually pretty tired and couldn't concentrate or enjoy the ride. Once we got moving my focus quickly became just get there safely, get home safely, and never ride twisties when tired ever again. >.<

Anyhow... One of the guys behind me was filming i guess & uploaded some blurry video clips to FB. So, I snagged a few screen shots of the nicer corners... I was riding horribly, but at least I got some pics I guess. lol. x.X

JonKerr

Elite Member

Rich007

O.K. I'll play because I have a really cool photo from a tip I made last weekend to Mt St Helens. You can see the mountain in the background. This is the back side of the mountain and if you look closely you can see how much is missing from the top when it erupted back in 1980. I am going to the other side in a couple of weeks.

BTW the roads on the back side have no speed limits, smooth twisties and no law enforcement.

mdgreene2001

Detrich

Yes. Nice pics Butler. :)

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member
Last edited:
Reactions: JT

Supahtim

Here is a picture of my new fz6r.

Almost time for the 1000km service :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinarello Rider

Here is a picture of my new fz6r.

Almost time for the 1000km service :)

LOVE the mustache on the front fender. Also digging the cooler/thing device on the back. I'd like to see some more pictures of that - what it's attached to and how you got it on there. What do you use it for?

Supahtim

Thanks! Ebay has become a good friend of mine lol. It's a Rubbermaid Action Packer bolted to an SW Motech Alu-Rack. There are several different versions of the Action Packer being used as a top case. $30 instead of $200+ for a Givi top case. It's not as secure, but I don't really keep anything important in there anyways. I'm working on a quick release system for when I don't need it and hinge and lock for the lid.

And you'll have to forgive my washer situation. The proper washers for the Alu-Rack were made cheap and they cracked in half.

Detrich

^ da-ham... o_O

lol...

xleeb0y13x

Thanks! Ebay has become a good friend of mine lol. It's a Rubbermaid Action Packer bolted to an SW Motech Alu-Rack. There are several different versions of the Action Packer being used as a top case. $30 instead of $200+ for a Givi top case. It's not as secure, but I don't really keep anything important in there anyways. I'm working on a quick release system for when I don't need it and hinge and lock for the lid.

And you'll have to forgive my washer situation. The proper washers for the Alu-Rack were made cheap and they cracked in half.

Good use of the handles. are those drilled through or a clamp.

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!

Supahtim

I have a moustache on my car, so I thought it would be fitting to put one on my bike as well.

Good use of the handles. are those drilled through or a clamp.
The handles are removed and the rack put in their place.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member