Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

Reaver

Here are my girls.

Attachments

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

BoneJj

Looking damn good there. I want to hit Fontuckey so bad. But something needs to change at work for me to be able to afford that anytime soon.

Brakes you'll never notice any wear on from a track day. Tires, you want to put new tires on for a track day. But then you can usually still get a couple thousand miles on a set after a single track day. Use GOOD tires though. No BT023's or any of these tires that are sport tires. Get track tires. BT003's, Dunlop Q2's, etc...

As for getting there, you need to trailer it or load it into the bed of a truck. If you don't have a trailer, rent one from U-Haul. They're cheap.
Did you really have to quote all those pictures...????

You couldn't just break the image code so it didn't take so long to scroll down to your posts. Not trying to be a D but it's 9:30 am and I haven't been able to sleep all damn night!!!

JonKerr

Elite Member

BoneJj

Wow you are cranky in the morning. :p

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
more like cranky after not being able to sleep for 36 hours... Sometimes I just can't sleep for nothing.

Detrich

Try exercising earlier in the day and then drinking some milk b4 sleeping. That usually helps burn off excess energy and the milk acts as a sedative.

BoneJj

Try exercising earlier in the day and then drinking some milk b4 sleeping. That usually helps burn off excess energy and the milk acts as a sedative.
LOL, yeah, I can't do the milk thing unless I want to have the shits in the morning...

I do exercise some in the morning but I'm also limited because of my injuries from when I was active duty.

The lack of being able to sleep thing is not because I'm not tired, it's because of a host of other things. Luckily it's a rare thing though that I can't sleep.

b_who

Nice! How was the wear on ur tires & brakes and how difficult was it getting ur bike to the track? (Those are the main 2 reasons I haven't done track yet.)
I got 2 track days out of fresh Q2s and has pretty good tread left on the right but the left side Won't make it another full day or even pass tech inspection haha. Auto-clubs layout has about twice as many turns left then right and all the fast corners are left hand so i new that was gonna happen.
I have a little Toyota Tacoma and just load it in the back. Your part of the Joe sport bike group on Facebook right!? honestly if you wanna go ill pick you up and tow your bike im sure you live on the opposite side of Fontana but screw it the track is worth it and i don't mind helping somebody get there.

the only thing to worry about braking is brake fade but its not something crazy, just got pull a little harder. you should take the R1 to fontana haha

Oh and go through fastrackriders.com . Sign up for C group and new rider school they have very good instructors and taught me a mind blowing amount of good stuff and makes for an easier transition to track riding

Looking good bro... I should really stop spending so much on booz and wemon lol and invest in some track gear and fees....
Its way better then booz and a whole lot less drama then women hahaha

Looking good. Wish I would have gotten white leathers. My black suit is hot!
Yea had black leathers for 2 years and never going back lol gets dirty quick but feels oh so much better in the summer.

Looking damn good there. I want to hit Fontuckey so bad. But something needs to change at work for me to be able to afford that anytime soon.
its only 229 now :D come on jon you can find that extra cash some where haha fontana is awesome but definitely caters to liter bikes. few times I would take a better line and able to get on the gas early and pass somebody on the main straight but once i hit 150 they came charging by haha :p

Brakes you'll never notice any wear on from a track day. Tires, you want to put new tires on for a track day. But then you can usually still get a couple thousand miles on a set after a single track day. Use GOOD tires though. No BT023's or any of these tires that are sport tires. Get track tires. BT003's, Dunlop Q2's, etc...

As for getting there, you need to trailer it or load it into the bed of a truck. If you don't have a trailer, rent one from U-Haul. They're cheap.
^^^^^
+1 :thumbup:

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

SpawnXX

Premium Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member