Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

Detrich

A few pix from last weekend's ride... Also picked up some new threads during the Pilot sale...

efforex

If you ever get exhaust on that bike get a yoshi pipe they did amazing

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

b_who

Some pics from hitting Palomar Sunday

popped my suits cherry too :)

b_who

Here's a few of the motofoto.us shots

hey jonker can u send me Google map link of hyw 94 i wanna make the ride down there some time and curious were that particular stretch is.

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

b_who

Cool thanks a lot man :thumbup:

Yea definitely gonna be an all day thing. The Ride home will no doubt suck and be painful haha

Karlbee92

Exhaust mod complete :D

I decided not to go to the hassle of mounting the exhaust. It's light enough and it seems to be stable.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Karlbee92

Is there a silencer available for that muffler? The viper is loud even with the db killer. Can only imagine how loud when I pull it out. LOL!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Not sure if there's a silencer available for this can. It's loud as anything though! Much louder than TBR... It said on the side of the box that it's to be used for track use only lol

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Karlbee92

All aftermarket cans are track use only.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Oh rightio then lol... Either way it's way too loud for street use... I have to throttle off if I see the PO haha... I installed an o2 sensor as you can see to try and compensate for no PCV/JBP... Hopefully it goes ok

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Detrich

I <3 ACH! :) Sadly, I wasn't able to ride ACH this weekend... Had to get the R6 serviced, RX-8 smog checked, and busted water heater at home replaced. Not to mention family stuff etc etc. great weather down the drain. :sob: And it's supposed to rain again next week... :(