Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

DefyingLegions

My new pride and joy

My First bike - Imgur

Finally! I got my first bike yesterday and I love her !! 2010 Yamaha FZ6R in incredible condition. I put in 120 first day and it was one of the greatest days of my life. I already know some things I want to do to her to make her my own but she is without question a beauty as is. Im really happy to be apart of this community and look forward to getting help from you all along the way!

Adam

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

cezell09

Well I decided to clean her up this weekend and take some nice recent photos since I don't have anything recent. So here is Natasha:

Also added some new Batman stuff to her as well.

bigddy263

My First bike - Imgur

Finally! I got my first bike yesterday and I love her !! 2010 Yamaha FZ6R in incredible condition. I put in 120 first day and it was one of the greatest days of my life. I already know some things I want to do to her to make her my own but she is without question a beauty as is. Im really happy to be apart of this community and look forward to getting help from you all along the way!

Adam
Welcome to the forum. I know you will have lots of great miles and smiles with your new ride.

Rookasaki

Well I decided to clean her up this weekend and take some nice recent photos since I don't have anything recent. So here is Natasha:

Also added some new Batman stuff to her as well.

I really like the logos! Sweet pics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

BoneJj

Looks good!

Don't like the "fz6r" though, but it's better than the star
I agree. The font kind of kills it for me. Could have done a lot better with font choices.

Also, could you post a smaller picture next time, just saying.... I have an HD monitor and your image is still bigger than my screen by a large margin.

efforex

had a fun cold ride up GMR here in socal

and also bring my FZ6R back to life...hopefully she will be up and running soon so i can pass her down to my sister when she get here M1 license

:(:eek::eek:
What happened to those forks :eek:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Michael67

Nice bike! I have the same 2012 Raven and am getting ready for a whole host of mods including removing the decals from the bike and tank along with getting the tank repainted the same gloss black. These bikes are stunning all blacked out with a few small red/white highlights.

linkgt

Loving the pictures! I think I'll take a new one of my bike as soon as I install fz1 handlebars, front brake lines and get my hands on a better camera :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member