Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

cezell09

I have ZX6R mirrors which look much better than stock and visibility is ok, but not perfect. I like the look of the bar ends and the mirror block offs. Gives it a sleek, fast look. Which mirror block offs are you using as well? They looks like they belong on the bike. Do the CRG's fold in and is visibility good? Thanks!
They do fold in (which is great for California lane filtering) and visibility is excellent. I can just see past my elbows. The block offs are just some that I found on eBay.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

bobby bo bonsin

Either way the best fz6r rider on the planet! You really look like a pro on that thing.

Hello my real name is Adam.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

efforex

Jon they are all crap as usual lol jk middle one. Next time your going out for a ride hit me up i been lazy have not ridden in the weeks and i have a new bike :banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

JonKerr

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Here's a picture I took with my phone, I tried to make it look a little better.

ahhh.... You gotta love up skirt shots:leghump:

JonKerr

Elite Member

BoneJj

So Leprechaun Jon messaged me on Facebook earlier to let me know that this pic was featured on the NoSquidding.com Facebook page. NoSquidding.com is run by a local rider who I've met a handful of times. His logo is the 8bit squid from Mario Bros. that's on my lower fairing. Can't see it in the image with the water mark.

https://www.facebook.com/nosquidding

http://www.600cc.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28500&stc=1&d=1361775273
That's pretty cool dude.

I might have to get me one of those decals to put on my bike. I should slap them on my friends bikes as well.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member