Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

EsrTek

Just got done finishing up a bunch of mods to my new bike..I'm sure most of you will be able to see them via pics, so no need to list. The 1 you won't see is the vizitech brake light modulator.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

EsrTek

FE kit
no cut frame sliders
flushmounts
double bubble screen

Did I miss anything?
JT - about sums it up, although it seems like so much more getting it in 1 piece at a time :p
There are LED lic plate lights, the brake modulator and a gear indicator (not installed yet, need help w that).
Oh and the RAM Aqua box was added today.

Tank pads?

EDIT: Looking at last picture. Shadows.........
Mistah - Yeah those are techspec tankgrips.

Best thing is..............everything actually works!!!!!!!
As I said above the gear indicator I need to install, but gotta take it to somewhere A)more even and B)where I can lift front/back of bike at same time.

PS- I can't get that sticker off the DB screen :( Probably gotta get it back off and soak it.

Last edited:

Bert-Aus

Just got done finishing up a bunch of mods to my new bike..
What frame sliders are those you have?
They look kinda fierce with stepped edges...any chance of a close up image from a diff angle?

BTW lookin sharp very nice!

Papa Weeley

Just got done finishing up a bunch of mods to my new bike..I'm sure most of you will be able to see them via pics, so no need to list. The 1 you won't see is the vizitech brake light modulator.
Very nice!

bobby bo bonsin

bobby bo bonsin

And exhaust!

Hello my real name is Adam.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

redbaron

The muffler was 60 from a friend that had it on his Kawasaki zx6r. The headers from 2000 R6 was found off Craigslist for 25. The mid pipe is from another Yamaha bike, that was 40 from Safari cycle. The welding was 30 from a shop in Carson called mikes muffler. Oh and some hardware to help support the exhaust cost 3 from Home Depot.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member