Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

Detrich

I have some friends who've started cruising canyons at night. one of them is a lifelong rider, and he's been bringing along a small mixed group- including some relatively newbs.

I honestly just dunno why they would risk it. Needless to say, this is not something I plan on doing.

I will run canyons late at in my RX-8 in the summer time. But, I've done this many times b4, and I know my limits. And, even then, I still keep it very safe.

Detrich

That said, ACH was really awesome yesterday. I haven't ridden canyons in a few weeks, and I just had 8K mile service done. (Pricey, for some reason.). But, anyways Here are some pix. :)

BoneJj

I have some friends who've started cruising canyons at night. one of them is a lifelong rider, and he's been bringing along a small mixed group- including some relatively newbs.

I honestly just dunno why they would risk it. Needless to say, this is not something I plan on doing.

I will run canyons late at in my RX-8 in the summer time. But, I've done this many times b4, and I know my limits. And, even then, I still keep it very safe.
taht just sounds like a whole bunch of bad ideas.....

Detrich

^ yah... They've already done ACH and GMR at night multiple times.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

I used to think adaptive headlights were unnecessary. But, canyon driving at night makes me wish I had them. lol...

BoneJj

I used to think adaptive headlights were unnecessary. But, canyon driving at night makes me wish I had them. lol...
The BMW bikes have that self leveling headlight, that's pretty wicked.

Detrich

Yah. But, BMW's are only good for 3 to 5 years before they start costing an arm and a leg to own. I have one, which i bought new years ago. And believe me. If I knew what I know now about BMW both as a company and their build quality. I would've ditched this car years ago.

I will never in this life ever own anything made by BMW again- not after the way I've been treated as a customer.

They can stick their friggen S1000RR where the sun don't shine, as far as I'm concerned. Ain't ever giving that shit of a company any more of my hard-earned money. That's for certain.

I can't wait to see how the current crop of S1000RR's start falling apart after 5 years or so.

BoneJj

Yah. But, BMW's are only good for 3 to 5 years before they start costing an arm and a leg to own. I have one, which i bought new years ago. And believe me. If I knew what I know now about BMW both as a company and their build quality. I would've ditched this car years ago.

I will never in this life ever own anything made by BMW again- not after the way I've been treated as a customer.

They can stick their friggen S1000RR where the sun don't shine, as far as I'm concerned. Ain't ever giving that shit of a company any more of my hard-earned money. That's for certain.

I can't wait to see how the current crop of S1000RR's start falling apart after 5 years or so.
I didn't mention their build quality... lol

I just like that headlight they have on whichever model of bike it is. It's pretty cool.

b_who

had a fun cold ride up GMR here in socal

and also bring my FZ6R back to life...hopefully she will be up and running soon so i can pass her down to my sister when she get here M1 license

:(:eek::eek:

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

bmw675

Looks like a little more and the rf will come off the ground. :p

JonKerr

Elite Member