Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

bobby bo bonsin

I've been trying to do the same thing as you did with accenting everything in orange and I'm noticing it's not a very popular color. I'm in too deep to switch over to red, but it does look good.
yeah its hard to find orange stuff. and it only looks right on the copper color in certain lights. i find that red brings out the bikes true color better. hey do you have black levers by chance i will trade you my orange ones lol.:D

jman

Is that just a carbon fiber vinyl with pinstripes on the edges on the fairings? It looks sweet! I've been back and forth on graphics ever since i got the bike and am torn.

a few recent pics of mine. i gotta get rid of the orange levers. i was trying to accent everything in orange but it wasnt working and they are the last orange things left. the metallic red rim stripes and and pinstripes and projector shroud looks much better in this color than orange and closely match the paint color.:cool:

bobby bo bonsin

Is that just a carbon fiber vinyl with pinstripes on the edges on the fairings? It looks sweet! I've been back and forth on graphics ever since i got the bike and am torn.
Thanks yeah thats all it is. Im constantly trying different things on the side fairings.

Detrich

This weekend's rides... Sat & Sun... ^_^

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

Detrich

i always take my break at the same spot... i'll try to mix up the photos next time. there were some other bikers resting there too, so that was the only spot i could park that could avoid getting them in the picture too. :)

bobby bo bonsin

Man your bikes are slick! Very nice!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

RooKie

The seat cowl for the XJ6F looks way sick! :thumbup:

bobby bo bonsin

Guido i think you and me are the only ones with delkevic exhaust on this bike. I had to cut mine down though cause i got the longer tri oval version because i wanted a baffle. I really like it though and i may pick up the one you have sometime and try it out.:cool:

JonKerr

Elite Member