Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
rofl...

oh, speaking of you Jon (and all you SD types :) )... just road with a guy who recently moved from Cali... at our next to last stop he says "Any roads where you don't have blind turns?", us "nope, mt roads", he then tells us how great muholand and palomar (excuse me if I mutilated the spelling) are because you can see through most of the turns... part of the "joy" of East coast mt roads.... never know when there will be gravel/branches/on-coming vehicles around a turn.... maybe someday I'll get out to Cali and see some fun safe roads. :)
Make sure you swing by OR first dude! :D Got some killer day long loops!

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

Some pix from this weekend's Low Speed Maneuvering Workshop and a quick canyon run up Azusa... This was my first time taking the R6 into the canyon, and I'm simply loving this bike more & more each day... ^_^

PS weird. The new tapatalk sux for uploading pix. I'll reupload later

Last edited:

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Detrich

a few pix from yesterday's quick solo canyon run. CHP is out in full enforcement, so everyone on the road is being more conservative i guess... nice thing about going around 6pm is there is hardly anyone going up the canyon anymore, and the sunlight conditions are fairly consistent.

killabee

Took a quick picture of my 09 White FZ6R. Have about 800 miles on her. Had her for a month already.

Detrich

Bike looks nice killabee. U need an oem white rear seat cowl to finish it off... :). Have U thought if any graphic or decal ideas yet or keeping it clean?

killabee

Bike looks nice killabee. U need an oem white rear seat cowl to finish it off... :). Have U thought if any graphic or decal ideas yet or keeping it clean?
I'm going to keep it clean for now. I really like how it sits right now. Only things left I want is frame sliders and two bros black series exhaust.

cavcuz05

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

iSpoolin

Still need to get some with my Akrapovic on the bike!

Detrich

ur bike looks sick Spoolin. love the daytona...