Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Sage

Me and some friends decided to go take some photos Sunday since one of them was in the mood for a photoshoot w/ her camera. I guess we are the perfect models lol

Attachments

JonKerr

Elite Member

dndfindley

Don't have any pics of me riding the 6R yet but here is one of me on my TMax, nice bike just needed one more cylinder!
Ain't the T-Max sweet? The wife has one but I have probably ridden it more than she. When it comes to maxi scooters there is nothing better on the road. On those days when I am tired and just want to relax and unwind the T-Max is what I go to...if the wife isn't on it. David

dndfindley

Didn't read or look at all the posts. At 34 pages that would take a bit of time. Read a few about some of the pitiful roads you have to ride on out west and midwest. If this has already been posted please look past it but how many of you have ridden the Dragon? I live 30 minutes from it and ride it frequently - 11 miles and 318 curves. Quite famous actually - the Dragon, not me. Here are a couple of me on the Dragon. Don't do the knee dragging thing. Wish I could but I am still rather quick. David PhotoReflect - Xtreme Sports Photography - The Dragon May 29th, 2011 Sunday

blkbrd

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
This is a pic from yesterday on my ride with my dad and grandpa...

This one is as well...

Thought those both came out really neat :D

Here are a couple from a ride today with my buddies :thumbup: I have a vid that will upload later to my video thread.

Got caught in a nice thunder storm!

Beautiful scenery out here... I love Oregon.

CrazyCawi

amazing pics jsp well done! What cam did you use for the fisheye photo

JSP

Super Moderator
amazing pics jsp well done! What cam did you use for the fisheye photo
Thanks! Every pic is actually from my GoPro HD! I absolutely LOVE this camera. It takes GREAT HD pictures as well as video. :thumbup:

dndfindley

Dude, the dragon ROCKS. Went there a couple of years ago and it was awesome. I hope I can find the time this year to bring the 6R there. You are sooooo lucky to live in Maryville. All those roads, hellbender, ,cherhola and the like. I would probably get fired from my job and my wife would divorce me if I lived there cause I would be on my motorcycle all the time!!
The best time to ride the Dragon is during the week if you're looking for speed. If you're wanting to socialize and see a lot of different bikes and people then you want to be there on the weekend. The route is crawling with cops weekends however so you have to be careful if you want to play. I have no problem with a county deputy making a pass from time to time in order to show the badge but I have a very big problem with state troopers being there, sometimes 2 or 3 of them, on the taxpayers dime when there is a need for them elsewhere. There is no crime on the Dragon, only people having fun. There is however revenue to be made there by law enforcement with an attitude. I was a city cop for 11 years and I didn't like state troopers then and I don't like them now. I am of course speaking in general terms - there are a few good ones out there. David

kevin8198

Elite Member

zues2525

So far so good. I did a pretty good job with the wraps. Went on very easy. Good quality too if I may add.

Could use more but i need to let this look sink in for a bit before I decide to add more.

Attachments

Detrich

Quick run up to Azusa this pm...

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member