MotoGP today (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

CrazyCawi

Andy, great pics man! Maybe next year we can connect for the GP! I have alot of pics but Ill be posting them when I get home! It was a blast seeing all of you! hein you best post up! And don sorry i left you with mr. drunky Bmw guy last night! It was fun getting to hang with DCAMC :) tell everyone we enjoyed it! Wish we all could have sat together but its all good had a blast!

CrazyCawi

Bogdan it was also an extreme pleasure to meet you, your one of a kind and such a nice person! Was not expecting you saturday evening because we hadnt heard from you, and we were both exstatic to see the white fz pull into the camp ground! Cant wait to go to the gp with you again next year! Beings your only in chi town I think we should connect for another ride sometime!

ajskillz13

Andy, great pics man! Maybe next year we can connect for the GP! I have alot of pics but Ill be posting them when I get home! It was a blast seeing all of you! hein you best post up! And don sorry i left you with mr. drunky Bmw guy last night! It was fun getting to hang with DCAMC :) tell everyone we enjoyed it! Wish we all could have sat together but its all good had a blast!
No doubt! We will need to get a good plan on a meet up. You guys HAVE to come downtown next year. I'm not sure what Sturgis is like for Harleys, but this seemed like a crowd that would compete! More people than the super bowl will bring in a few months from now. It wasn't super wild, but I heard tell of lingere waitresses and a painted on shirt... :jawdrop:

I saw 1 other FZ6R parked on the infield. Bone stock raven. Definitely ridden a lot! No rider to be found unfortunately. Indiana plates though.

Posted my pics on Flickr... Will post link in our original thread.

CrazyCawi

I saw an orange and black one in the back of a black f250 heading towards lafeyette but opposite side of the interstate :( we were going slow so I was able to catch a perfect view but no time for a pic

ajskillz13

FYI: Casey Stoner is a douchebag... Piss on him and any of the guys complaining after IMS opened their pocketbooks and busted their asses to repave the track to fix the bumps from last year. They have no appreciation for the history of the Speedway.

I didn't see him come over and test the track to give his approval. Oh yeah, that was Hayden. I wish Nicky would have went to Honda and left Stoner to piss and moan about the Ducati all year unlike the great way Nicky has handled the situation.

Rant off...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

San Marino aka Misano today :cool:

CrazyCawi

You took it today.

hahahahahahaha

Fizzer6R

FYI: Casey Stoner is a douchebag... Piss on him and any of the guys complaining after IMS opened their pocketbooks and busted their asses to repave the track to fix the bumps from last year. They have no appreciation for the history of the Speedway.

I didn't see him come over and test the track to give his approval. Oh yeah, that was Hayden. I wish Nicky would have went to Honda and left Stoner to piss and moan about the Ducati all year unlike the great way Nicky has handled the situation.

Rant off...
interesting how the tide turns. race today, yet again Hayden blows it at Misano. they even said he always does poorly there for some reason. in the pits, first thing he says "I hate this place/track" - not exactly politically correct being on an Italian bike in their country.

for the 1st half of the race Stoner was doing his usual stalking behind Lorenzo, and figured it was only a matter of time before he made a pass and walked away to the win. however he dropped back. now he could've blamed the bike/tires etc... but he simply said was tired from the race travel schedule/not getting enough rest.

awesome Lorenzo got the win and tightened up the championship points!

sad Loris Capirossi announced he will retire - after 22years 3 times champ and 38 yrs old it's time tho

also 38 early next year - Colin Edwards will ride a 1000cc privateer CRT racebike in MotoGP next year.

Last edited:

Fizzer6R

Lorenzo managed to hang on for some points; unless he wins a couple and stoner makes major mistakes, honda will take it.

I like orange but wow honda's colors for the spain ARAGÓN race were way too much with the same wheels (they should've done em in black or...), then the complete orange bikes clashed with the track side/turns and yuck

best parts of the race were back in the field, hayden's and the other rossi's groups swapping positions back & forth

Fizzer6R

Grand Prix of Japan this weekend :cool:

Fizzer6R

Rossi was sammiched between to yami's right? - poor guy can't get a break on the Duc.

they said marco simoncelli is getting a full factory Honda ride next year :thumbup:

JonKerr

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

only 3 races left - Phillip Island Australia this weekend :rockon: