Marthy's PCV Maps

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

HolyAngelX

I been searching this site for a map that would satisfy having TBR exhaust and juice box with a moded airbox would I fall into the REV B category? Thanks in advanced for the assist.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

klipnov

Bog down

I have tried Touring C and D. Why does it feel like the engine bogs down at around 2k rpm? Using XJ6 Diversion, custom exhaust and lightly modded airbox and k&n filter. Another question. Does the divvy have the same stock map as the FZ6R? I saw the stock map for 2009-2011 Yamaha XJ-6 European Model, LeoVince full Racing Exhaust (DbKiller removed). Has a lot of values leaned out.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Ricenoodle

So i just flashed Sport Rev A into the Juicebox of my 6R that has a 2 Bros can. Everything went well and i'm excited to take it out and test ride it. My first question is when i go to send the map in the toptune software it lists 3 options as i've read here, Advance, Intermediate, and Novice. I would like to stay in the intermediate range, my question is how do i know which version off the ACC Pump feature of the map is flashed? or is this a feature only of the PCV and i don't have to worry about since i have a Juicebox Pro? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Ricenoodle

Been running the Sport Rev A on my 6R daily with a Juicebox for 2 months now and i definately love it. Changed back to the Juicebox stock settings once but hated it, bike just didn't feel the same. Once i got over the irregular idle, the bike perform very well with the 2 Bros exhaust. Still haven't figured out how to overcome the idle jumping between 1k-1.5k constantly at idle though.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

lockon

Marthy I've got a stock motor but running a two brothers exhaust, I've ordered a PCV and some block off plates, I also just today blocked off the crank case ventilation with a small pod filter and plugged the air box inlet, I have two questions after reading this thread, if I have no O2 sensor anymore because of the tb exhaust and I bought and o2 eliminator like this one Oxygen Sensor O2 Eliminator Yamaha FZ6 FZ6R FZ1 FZ1N FZ8 FJR1300 | eBay , how will these changes effect the maps you have created?, you said the speed sensor has to be hooked up to get the maximum out of advgear rev b, what about the temp sensor is that required too? I wonder if there is a map that gets the best out of the bike over a 1/4 mile no matter how many L/100k it takes Thanks mate

Last edited:

Bert-Aus

My eletrical tape does the same job as that $30 bung!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member