How many miles on your bike?

ChUcK

I just hit 1600 miles (2000 odo) in my 2 months of ownership. It's been a little rainy here in the PacNW for any serious riding.

My wife, in 2 years of owning her Buddy 125, has just hit 10,000 miles. I never knew scooters could go for so many miles- I figured they were 1K and done.

D Price

Got My back in Febuary and just turned 3200 miles! Not to cold for this northwest boy!!!

Fulkon

almost 2 years and around 9400 miles

kevin8198

Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

roadrat

53 miles, put 49 on yesterday....:D

WhiteFZ

had it a full week, 116 miles so far.

See red

I just hit 1600 miles (2000 odo) in my 2 months of ownership. It's been a little rainy here in the PacNW for any serious riding.

My wife, in 2 years of owning her Buddy 125, has just hit 10,000 miles. I never knew scooters could go for so many miles- I figured they were 1K and done.
My Aprilia Atlantic went 35k miles when I traded it in. I found the guy that owns it now and it presently has 64k on it. so yep scooters can go.

dndfindley

Had mine for almost 2 weeks and am at about 500 miles. Have had it on the Dragon once but it will be there a lot more this summer. Had zero miles on it when purchased - it came right out of the crate to me. The wife rides a Yamaha T-Max and now that the weather has warmed up (actually it's very hot) she is riding it more. Sometimes just for a relaxing trip around the block or for running an errand (bread, milk) you can't beat the T-Max for a smooth ride and did I mention quick and nimble? David

Roaddawg

**UPDATE** I have about 7500 on mine, and going to have to do the 8K service soon....which means spark plugs...yay....
I did my spark plugs at 12k miles and they were fine. Didn't really need to replace them and I haven't done so since (around 25k now). Plus, I put in the iridium plugs, which are suppose to last longer. Here's my how-to thread and info if your interested: http://www.600cc.org/forum/f88/spark-plugs-18643/

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member