How many miles on your bike?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Kspalla

Had mine for two months now and have 1800 miles, darn this colder weather... would have more and it is eating away at me to not be riding but the snow is on its way now and cant :(

Killer Banana

Got mine exactly 2 months ago, then it rained for 2 weeks, then I was out of town for a week... but it now has 2,000 miles :D that's around 300 miles a weekend, and 1 trip up to northern California and back to visit the fiancée.

geko

8000 miles in 8 months, like Jon Kerr I only insured it for 5K so had to notify them of the additional mileage - premium was unchanged just screwed me for an admin charge to update the policy:(

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Detrich

1600 here :) i hope it doesn't rain saturday, cuz i wanna hit azusa canyon again in the am for more practice, practice, practice... :)

Halon

I got mine in April I think iirc, and i'm coming up on 12000 miles before the end of this month

Greatatuin

Hi There,

I am new to this great experience, owned a my baby for 6 months now and have 1550 mi on the clock. All joy riding, haven't plucked up the courage to commute in the traffic yet.

JonKerr

Elite Member

frelay

17 months now, just above 18,000 miles. I'm right at about 1,000 miles a month. Told the insurance company I'd put about 4,000 a year on it. :eek:
I work for an insurance company. Make sure you don't make any claim or else, you "might" be in for a little ride of another kind. Yes, this is a free advice :D

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

Ack. Tnx for the reminder. I'll call my ins co this week n let them know my annual mileage is higher than I estimated....

JSP

Super Moderator