Gun Talk Thread

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

ej'sfz

I wanted to go but no cash flow at the moment.... 12g finally came back down in price and no back to about where it should be.... case of 100 for $18.
Makes ya not want to go out plinkin for the price of .22.

JonKerr

Elite Member

ej'sfz

That's too bad man those glocks are sweet and well bulletproof... wish p2k was closer to home would be nice to dust some clays one the way home after work

JonKerr

Elite Member

ej'sfz

What?!?! No weapons at work?? I thought schools loved that kinda stuff lol. The pocket knife thing is pushing it pretty far that's a little ridiculous

JonKerr

Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

Lol. Not a school. A medical facility. They're REALLY strict about that kind of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
That's what you get for being in california, where even liberals wonder what the hell is wrong with them....

xinu

I kinda skipped through this thread reading one post per page. Is there something about guns and bikes that go together? I would love to have a gun but way to much government to go through up here. Canada eh!;)

JonKerr

Elite Member

BoneJj

There are a lot of things I don't like about this state. The major gun control laws is one of them. But being a second generation born and raised San Diego Native (believe it or not, that's actually a very rare thing and something to be proud of) I'll never leave. I love it here. Every time I visit other states, I realize that they're nice places to visit, but I'd never want to live there. :cool:
If you don't want to move then you need be active in working to get those laws changed to not be quite so retarded when it comes to guns.

The newest thing with the whole casing and primer stamping is was really makes me never even want to move to that state. There are so many ways around that law for criminals it's just beyond ridiculous.... All it would take is a couple seconds with a bit of sand paper and it's gone... Then the whole issues of those that legally own firearms and go to the range and some criminal goes in and starts picking up brass to reload and now has a multitude of brass with someone else's numbers on them...

Not to mention the extra cost in making the fire arm that and the new dunce move about melting... That just takes affordable firearms out of the hands of those on lower incomes so they can no longer defend themselves anymore. That just becomes the icing on the cake for my reasons to never live there. They are perpetuation criminals to continue to prey upon those that don't have much to begin with.

Every time I see anything related to California it ends up being related to sheer stupidity in law making.

I'm just waiting on the other firearms manufacturers to pull out of the state and for all of them to refuse sales to law enforcement until the laws are de-stupified... Then maybe I'll consider visiting my family in that state.

Also the ban on lead containing rounds for hunting was another height of stupidity move for that state as well.

JonKerr

Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

BoneJj

So this is probably going to sound insane to many of you. I'm left handed. But I've always shot right handed. My parents weren't ones who tried to force me to be right handed. They let me just pick things up how they felt comfortable. I write, throw, kick all lefty. But I bat/golf right handed and have always shot right handed too. Just how I picked up a rifle as a kid and never even tried lefty. Until a few days ago. I have a KWA ATP airsoft pistol that's basically a close copy to a Glock 17. I got it for practice at home and working on grip, stance, etc.... (Works great to scare the coyotes out of the yard too ;) ) my wife asked why I didn't shoot lefty when I was practicing in the backyard last week. So I tried it. It felt just as comfortable as righty always has. I was shocked. I'm thinking I should have been shooting lefty all along. I haven't tried it on a real firearm yet. But I do plan on it. Anyone else have anything like that happen at one time??? Anyone else an ambidextrous shooter?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
that's not all that uncommon. I personally am right handed but shoot left handed due to being left eye dominant. I can also write a little left handed as well but not as good as right handed. I also shoot right handed as needed but due to other things I try to stick with lefty shooting as I do it better anyway due to the eye dominance. most normal people that are right handed are right eye dominant but not me...

I'm actually about to order another remington 700 lefty here pretty soon. then it's off to hunting some hog and deer. getting it in .308 and with a 26" long barrel, nothing like being able to reach out and touch the hell out of some dinner....