FZ6R Sightings

JSP

Super Moderator

cavcuz05

roadrat

Sighted a yellow FZ6r cruising Loker Ave in Carlsbad, CA. Anybody on here?

roadrat

Sighted a yellow FZ6r cruising Loker Ave in Carlsbad, CA. Anybody on here?
Oddly, saw you again headed north on Carlsbad Blvd. today - we waved as I was headed south on my Raven 6r... let's ride man!

MC#4

In my year and a half of ownership, I've never once spotted another FZ6R on the road or even a non dealer parking lot. That's kinda odd.

S

SkyOrDie

Redlands parking garage

I saw a black FZ6R in the Redlands, CA City Hall parking garage on Monday. Anybody here?

-Stan

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

yellowFZ6r

I FINALLY saw another 6R. It was a yellow one here in Plano,TX. off of Legacy road. Is this anybody here on the forum? If so, hit me up on a message and we can ride together some time!

roadrat

2011 Raven FZ6r, bone stock at the 24 Hour Fitness on Sycamore in Vista, CA... identify yourself and let's ride! :steve:

JonKerr

Elite Member

dcBear78

My little town of about 30k people there are now 3. My 2010 white, 2011 raven and a reddish one. Which is pretty amazing considering they really haven't sold very many of these bikes nationally.

roadrat

You and I still need to go for a ride some time
Indeed. Let me know when you're heading out! We're at opposite ends of the city but we could meet in Julian or something...?

Oh ya... and you may need to stop and wait for me at turnouts judging by the difference in our skill level, lol!!

JonKerr

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

TokenSSDD

Saw a black FZ6R on 9A today just past the Monument Road exit... Hope you're on the forum!

TokenSSDD

Red Fizzer on Merrill Road around 11:15 this morning. I'm seeing more and more of us around town now, which is good!

TokenSSDD

Saw a nice Blue 6R yesterday at Cycle Gear in Orange Park. I guess the bike's owner just started working there. Didn't get to chat with him though.
Going through these older posts, I just noticed that this one was about me. :banghead: Fail on my part lol...