FZ6R Sightings

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

motogp6r

today i was on break at work watching the road. and a copper fz6r passed by me in Maryland/baltimore/woodlawn/lord baltimore drive. if that was you......way to be geared up man. glad to be a fz6r owner.

Mr Citrus

I was just pulling into the verizon store parking lot on signal butte, and I saw a copper fz6r exiting the walmart/bestbuy parking lot, onto signal butte. Rider was wearing a black jacket, and a black(or some dark color) helmet. He also had a backpack

dcBear78

This is the first one I have actually seen in the wild and it was in the bike section of the car park at work. So I had to park mine (white) next to it to show them some potential mods.

Last edited:

Queen

I saw that yellow one also in Bloomington/ Normal Il. He must go to work the same time I do cause I have seen him several times heading north on Morrissey Ave. in the mornings.
I haven't seen any over here in C-U, there should be plenty of them on campus... just haven't run across them yet.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I saw a blue FZ6R in the Alleman Cycleplex parking lot this week. It was rashed on the left side, had flush mount signals and an integrated tail light. Post up if you're here!

rr_double_rr

Saw a squid running up PIB be the other day on a mostly stock raven fizzer, acting like a total tool, open carrying a .45 on his hip. I'm not against carrying on a bike, I just think it's a total douche move on his part to open carry on the bike.

Tail gating, almost lane splitting (illegal here in GA), riding so close to other cars he could reach out and prop on their door panels if he wanted to, racing cars to lights, blocking them in so they couldn't move over.

Basically, he was everything that people hate about us. I was in my cage and gave him a hand signal telling him he was a squid and needs to chill out. :squid:

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Mr Citrus

I was pumping gas at the Quicktrip on Crismon road(right off the 60) in Mesa today when a copper/black fz6r pulled in and stopped at a pump at the other side of the station.
Anyone?

cavcuz05

FZ6R Sighted

I don't know if u are on here but I sighted a blue FZ6R here in Charleston at my hotel. If not, I put a note on his bike so he would know we are out here.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member