DC Metro Area Meet Up - August ??

JSP

Super Moderator
There are actually some cool roads going back up into Summit Point race track too.

Verranth

just checked the weather for the weekend....its going to be close...:D

JSP

Super Moderator
I'd like to possibly stay in the Bluemont/MT. Weather area since we are coming from Stephens City out past Winchester. Thats a good mid way point for all of us (I think). Except Dart...He is already in the middle.:D Tons of back roads to go on out here.

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Hmmm... Looks like its going to be raining pretty good on Saturday. Its 60 and 70% at 10am and 11am. I cant see any farther than that.

Verranth

Heh. Yeah, it looks like we'll have to make a decision later...perhaps friday night? Or even earlier Saturday...:D

JSP

Super Moderator

Verranth

Ok where exactly so i can googlemaps it ahead of time, its out past purcellville
Hey Area, I dont know if you checked out the Mods section, but I left you a post. You can come check out the mirrors at my house if you like. I can meet you around 28 and 50. Or, if you PM me, I'll send you my address. I only live 2 miles further.

Verranth

ok where in bluemont? give me a landmark or a place or something!

@verr, how do you go down to blue...down 50? your coming with us on sat right?
As long as there is no precipitaion and there are others who claim that they will be there, then I too shall be out there :)

Did they actually give an exact spot? Last time I met JSP, we met at the exxon at RT50 in middleburg.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Looks like we may be able to make this... Hourly forecast shows we should be ok from 9am to around 1pm. And even after that, its only 30%.
ounds fine.
Sorry Area, wasnt sure where we would meet, just saying around there (i got a little confused) :eek: ... Meeting at the Exxon on Rt. 50 in Middleburg is cool with me. 9am sounds fine.

Verranth

roger ok, sounds good...

@verr

want to meet up at costco on 50 and head down there?
Yeah, we can meet there at 8:30AM at Costco (same spot, towards the back end near the bank.) It shouldnt take more than 30 minutes to get there.

JSP

Super Moderator
Ok......

So the wife will be joining me on the back of my bike. Dart and I will meet up at the Sheetz on 340 and 50 and we will see you guys at the Exxon in Middleburg at around 9.