DC Metro Area Meet Up - August ??

Verranth

I really like Saturdays, because I can have Sunday to rest up my tired bones

Verranth

Let just go early in the morning this weekend on saturday? 10-12? JSP do you need a sitter for that?
Eh? We can go early this Saturday and drive around. I was talking about Skyline drive for September 19th.

There's no way I'm doing Skyline drive this weekend.

JSP

Super Moderator
Ah, actually I am the sitter for that :mad: Wife has doc appointment and I have to watch the kiddo. Maybe the 29th I could do but not for certain yet.

Verranth

AREA -

if you still want to ride around early this Saturday, I'm down. Let me know. If you want to wait for JSP, that's cool too.

I'm probably going to WVa to do some Hiking the weekend of the 29th. So, I'm not going to be around to ride. You guys are welcome to come out and camp/hike with us though. I'm still trying to put things together, so its not an absolute thing yet.

area

I'm not in a rush I can wait for JSP, it can give me some time to clean my bike and put on the FE i got

Verranth

Cool. No group ride this weekend then... :(

though...I do need to put on those awesome trojan mirrors /w lights and flushies on...so maybe its a good thing :thumbup:

See you guys in a couple of weeks.

JSP

Super Moderator
Cool. No group ride this weekend then... :(

though...I do need to put on those awesome trojan mirrors /w lights and flushies on...so maybe its a good thing :thumbup:

See you guys in a couple of weeks.
We got another rider now (Dart). He should be down for a group ride by then. :thumbup: So that makes 4! :sinister:

JSP

Super Moderator
The more the better :thumbup:

Verranth

Yeah, where are those slackers anyways? j/k :)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Verranth

My camping plans for this weekend fell through...:mad:....

But, this leaves me open to go riding this weekend if anyone else is up for it. :)

Any takers?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

area

scattered t'storms:eek: according to weather (not that they're right half the time), other than that count me in for a couple hours (I might still have to work Sat for a while, but it's flexible).
Any thoughts on a route?
we should be ok as long as the percentage isn't too high.

So dart, verr and I? JSP where you at?

JSP

Super Moderator
we should be ok as long as the percentage isn't too high.

So dart, verr and I? JSP where you at?
I am going to watch the weather for the next couple days, I will know for sure Thursday or Friday. That way I can secure a sitter also...

JSP

Super Moderator
What time this saturday?
I believe for both Dart and Myself it would be best to go earlier in the day if possible. 9-10ish Dart? I know Dart said he was going to do some work but not sure what time...