DC Metro Area Meet Up - August ??

area

Earlier is fine with me as well! Just let me know!

Route wise...do you want to hit up what you guys did before?

JSP

Super Moderator
Earlier is fine with me as well! Just let me know!

Route wise...do you want to hit up what you guys did before?
Any is fine with me. The two we did before went rather quicker than I thought it would. Im sure there are many other roads out there that we can find too though.

area

Pretty sure I just saw dart & jsp riding on 28 at the frying pan intersection waiting for the light.

I was tempted to turn around and catch up with you guys.

Verranth

I'm down for whatever time. Just post it and a meet-up point and I'll be there :)

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Pretty sure I just saw dart & jsp riding on 28 at the frying pan intersection waiting for the light.

I was tempted to turn around and catch up with you guys.
Ahaha :D We took a ride at lunch down that way so it probably was us! You should have swung around! :cool:

JSP

Super Moderator
If any of you can get away from 12-1 we could do a quick ride around here at lunch time during the week also.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Yeah I can normally get away for lunch just let me know!
Tomorrow good for you??? You know where the BP gas station is on Sterling BLVD right off of 28? That's right around the corner from our work. Can meet ya there at 12 if you can make it.

JSP

Super Moderator
small world....:)

we were on our way back to work by then, we took old ox down to braddock, then back up 28, only one nasty turn, but great "lunch" ride.
Get back to work slacker!

:justkidding: :D

Verranth

I'm so jealous....::Lurking:

JSP

Super Moderator

area

I know exactly where that is..off davis right in from of olympus gym. There is a blimpie there too right?

Yeah i know that turn on old braddock you speak of! Theres where i took some of my buddies.

JSP

Super Moderator
Yup. We work on Davis. And yes there is a blimpie there also at the station. See you there at 12 tomorrow?

JSP

Super Moderator
Sounds good.
We'll see ya there at 12. We may be a couple mins past 12 as we need to get geared up and all.

area

Bleh, won't be able to meet up today certain things came up...I'll see you guys saturday...did you decide on a exact time & place?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member