Confessions of a gear whore.... :))

ME_with_a_B

Hi, my name isn't important, all you got to know is that I'm a gear whore.
So at the end of my first motorcycling season I have a small collection of protective gear and a lot of feedback about it, and I thought I should share.

Boots:
Teknic Violator Waterproof TEKNIC Violator Waterproof Boots from SportbikeTrackGear.com
FRANK THOMAS XTi II Mesh SM Cycle Gear - FRANK THOMAS: XTi II Mesh Motorcycle Pants, BLACK
Tourmaster Solution Waterproof Tour Master Solution WP Motorcycle Boots :: New Enough
I thought you had Sidi boots too? No? :confused: Maybe I'm thinking of Boris...

Heineken

Elite Member

spider2k

Elite Member

ME_with_a_B

Heineken

Elite Member

Detrich

ask santa for the s1000rr... nothing like good 'ol german engineering :)

P.S. Do you think if I was a very good boy, and I'll ask nice, will Santa bring me a ZX-14 too?! or a S1000RR>?! :p

Stephenfz6r

..................................... ................................................................... :disapprove:

Now that winter is in full swing, I am waiting to read more reviews, they seem a bit slow so far.:spank:
...........................................................................................................................:shakehead:

Heineken

Elite Member
Last edited:

bmw675

unbelievable. some websites dont even have realistic photos of the product, let alone one from each direction.

this is exactly what I (assuming others as well) would like to see when making purchases. :thumbup:

Detrich

lol. Next time just ask Heineken to buy it first... ^_^

Stephenfz6r

:iconbeer:You seem to be swaying from your namesake beer:iconbeer:

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member
Last edited:

Heineken

Elite Member

Spunky99

So am I a gear Whore or a gear Pimp?
I got these for racing but wear them on the street too with my racing leathers. They are more comfy than my Alpinestars S-MX 5 boots and a lot more protective.

I'm not quite on Heineken's first riding season gear whore pace, but I'm trying! Self-birthday present, I ordered the following last night:

Sidi Vortice Boots

Dainese Alien Leather Pants

All so I can properly enjoy (and survive intact) my mid-life crisis.

I opted for the Vortice because I love the tensioning system on my Streetburners, and without them the ST and Vertigo were a bit loose in the heel cup, or if I went down a size my toes were mashed when I walked.

And the Dainese Alien because they look like an excellent pant and with my waist size (I'm a sizeable lad) all the other manufacturers expect me to have the inseam of a 7 foot NBA center. These will likely fit nicely, if maybe a tad long.

CrazyCawi

I wish I had your wallet hein....lol

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member