Buying new gear next week. Interested in your opinion :)

ZLAHiVizBrian

As I was trying on some boots an associate who saw this thread approached me and asked if I was "SampsonNation". He greeted me and thanked me for coming down. I was kind of taken back for a second that someone had actually noticed I was planning to come to their store on the FZ6R forum :D.
It was awesome to meet you! I was trying to figure out how to say hi without sounding like a creeper. I think I did alright.

D52

Nice to see that you were able to get a great set of gear!

Revzilla's service is quite impressive. I went back and forth via email for about a week with them when I bought a new helmet. All of their info was spot on. I really want to check out their store some day... too bad it's on the crappy side of PA! :D I have a Cycle Gear 3 minutes from my house, but they suck. I pretty much buy oil and filters there now and that's it.

JBAX

Hey SampsonNation....

Did you get the perf or non perf verion and what do you think? I am looking at the same Dainese Racing C2 and torn between perf and non.

JBAX

Just bought Dainese Course Out Boots. Snug, but pretty much a perfect fit for me. Sidi Apex didn't fit me well and at that price point, I figured I might as well get a full boot, that I can eventually use at courses on track days next year.

Just bought Dainese Course Out Boots. Snug, but pretty much a perfect fit for me. Sidi Apex didn't fit me well and at that price point, I figured I might as well get a full boot, that I can eventually use at courses on track days next year.
I did the same thing. I wanted the ability to go to the track eventually :D.

I even bought the Dainese low-cut shoe for town riding. Best of both worlds!