wrecked :(

Detrich

:(

Hope u r ok.

Sorry to hear this.

DragonBlu

Sorry for your mishap there! I hope your damages were not to extensive. The bike can be replaced. Good luck!

RooKie

Sorry to hear man. Get well soon!

Rookasaki

Ouch! :( Sorry to hear. Glad you're OK. Please post pictures and tell us what when wrong. Wish you a speedy recovery!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

BKP

Hope you're already on the mend (although sounds like you're more worried about the bike than yourself -- which usually indicates you're relatively intact)...

Everything on the bike, and the bike itself, are replaceable.

Let us know what the story is, when you're up to it...

jlente89

thanks everybody im banged up got scratches on legs had helmet and jacket on so wasnt to bad i rear ended a car on the freeway because of a sudden braking and flipped over my bike and landed on the car and rolled off got up quickly to get the bike up ....felt so unreal...had a big dent in the tank from pelvis hitting the tank had a pelvic fracture really sore head wasnt to bad...adrenaline was racing so didnt feel much...bike front end was pretty messed up front wheel got pushed back into fairings ....will post pics when i pick it up from tow yard....

JSP

Super Moderator
Sorry to hear... Glad it was not worse man.

StarZero81

Elite Member

DakinechicK

So sorry to read this! It's always scary to hear about another rider down.

Glad you are pretty much okay. Keep us updated as to your condition. Sending well wishes your way!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

alh081

have a speedy recovery!

Enjarin

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

:( sounds like bad news, but it actually is good that you made it out of the ER earlier today, and didn't have to stay

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member