Wow banned from the ninja forums

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

roadrat

Welcome! You will find this community more of a family than any other forum out there (except maybe the incest forums :eek:
ROTFLMAO! Funniest post I've seen in awhile... I have a Ninja 250r as well as my FZ6r - funny how when I'm on the Ninja I'm like "I'll never sell this freaking bike!" Then I feel the same way when I'm on the FZ6r! The 6r is definitely a more capable freeway bike but I love the 70 mpg the Ninja gets when rat racing around the urban maze.

Merc250r

HERE SHE IS WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOn wow what a difference, so smooth, so comfortable nice little pull haven't even taken her past 7k can't wait after the break in period/

kevin8198

Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Awesome man! She is a beaut! Its a great feeling bringing a new bike home :D

CDN6R

. Get frame-sliders if you haven't already, they've saved my bike twice. Once turning around near a gravel road transition because my friend on his enduro forgot the rest of us don't do gravel, and once in the garage when I forgot to put the kickstand down.
I have done that myself,,, it IS so embarassing! :shakehead:

Tmak73

I think there should be a battle of the forums.

JSP

Super Moderator
I think there should be a battle of the forums.
Those never end well.... And its bad publicity for both. We dont want them coming over here and spamming us so we will not do the same. :thumbup:

Tmak73

I was thinking more along the lines of a LAIR battle. Each forum has a king and a royal army. But I call being king.

Merc250r

Good work, go easy on her for 1000 miles. Have a great time and ride safe.:thumbup:

Any ideas for mods yet?
to be honest, I'm going to probably keep it stock, weird to say but I think it's perfect the way it is.

maybe a fender eliminator, was going to get smaller front turn signals, but realized they're big for a reason SO THEY CAN SEEN:eek:

kevin8198

Elite Member

dndfindley

HERE SHE IS WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOn wow what a difference, so smooth, so comfortable nice little pull haven't even taken her past 7k can't wait after the break in period/
Nice bike. Could tell by the pic that it is probably Florida. You live in Orlando - ever go to Walt Disney World? Most people I know (wife has family in Melbourne) who live in the area don't go much if at all. The family and I however (live in Tennessee) absolutely love it. We have gone maybe 40 times since 1989 and we always stay at a Disney resort (the key to ultimate enjoyment btw) and usually a week at a time. We're Mouse-aholics:) David

Merc250r

I have a store inside a tourist area by disney, all I do is sell disney stuff lol. I'm tired of disney bro I've been there like over 20+ times, used to go when the prices were $30 a ticket or if your friend worked there you can bring in the whole family for free, but it's not like that anymore :eek:

findmadhav

I had the Ninja for a short while... Nothing compared to a Yamaha and that too FZ6R. The best of the best, looks, performance, everything. You did the right thing!!

DakinechicK

I know I'm late adding to this but Welcome!!! :cheer:
This is my most favorite forum, er, actually my only forum because everybody here just rocks! ....and they think I look okay half nude. HA! That ninjette forum is full of a bunch of "know-it-alls" who are actually "know-nothing-at-alls" which I know from experience because I used to frequent that site until bash after bash after bash of people who rode anything but the 250. Who cares though, you've moved on to a much better place with much weirder people. LoL. I don't even own my 6r anymore as I have a gsxr, but this is the place for advice and sometimes, just love. :rolleyes: HA HA! Plus nobody has really kicked me out yet, so here I stay.

Anyway, glad you came over to join us!!!!!!!!!! We are an extremely disfunctional family with jabs here and there, but will back you up as much as we can! Well....the others will. Me? Not so much... I'll just tell you how it is. :justkidding:

Merc250r

Fender elim a must IMO, I really love the way mine looks after taking the rabbit ears off. I have one bar end mirror and it works great for me. Also I don't regret at all paying $850 for my Two Bros exhaust!!:thumbup: After you have it for a while you may change your mind but yes it is a beautiful bike right out of the gate.
thanks to your thread I'm getting the same exhaust set up:surrender:

redprodigy35

The 250's a great bike for a beginner.
A small beginner.

I sat on one and I swear my knee's were coming up to my chin. I felt as if the suspension was also overloaded. I was just mounting it @ the dealer and it was not setup, but still...

I envy that 250 owners have that slip on option.
Good for them. That Area P exhaust they all rock is actually pretty sweet.

Most people seem to be pretty cool on that forum. What I think goes on is that there are a couple "safety posers" in there and they just re-affirm what the positive, knowledgeable, guys say -- yet you can tell that they are young bucks and just need re-assurance that they're conservative 250cc machine was the best choice. I believe many in that forum however were limited by funds and skillset when purchasing their rides. Some are beginners and limited by skill and that's cool and some simply don't want to invest too much into a new bike and that's cool as well -- but what isn't cool is bashing everything under the sun besides 250's.

It's like throwing a piece of meat into a tank full of piranhas in there when you mention a 600cc+.