Wow banned from the ninja forums

Spunky99

It is a badge of honor to be banned from the Ninja forum.

All the Gibson SG guys except me have been banned from the Les Paul forums and I got a pass because I had a Custom shop R7...lol...badge of honor there too.

kevin8198

Elite Member

bakkenlab

Made a fantastic choice, bike wise and forum wise. Couple of those guys seem okay, but the rest seem to have to defend the fact that they have a very beginner bike and talk a bunch of shit like you are going to die because you stepped up, and jealous they can't.
My first bike was going to be a 250 ninja until I heard a lot of people say I'd hate the minimal power very fast. So my VERY FIRST bike was a Suzuki SV650, not much less power than our FZ6R. It's all about giving yourself time to feel out the bike and not get speed crazy. I never dropped my bike once and 3 years later traded in for my '09 FZ6R. I wish you a great riding career, just say good riddance to that other forum, what a bunch of haters!!:welcome:
Same here, i was sold on the 250 but never went with it because my uncle said i would be bored in 2 months. First bike was the fz6r, have been riding a year now with no crashes involving other cars,nor lowside or highside and i go cornering everyday....I just dont understand how people must think you have to start at a 250. No ones the same and people can pick up on things fast and develop skills faster than others..

Soapartist

damn it :( - ninjette.org

Just look at the other threads they practically slam on anyone that gets a bigger bike:p
Wonder what they do to people that get a bigger bike and keep the Ninja:D.
I've never attempted to join the Ninja 250 forum. Just never figured it would be my only bike.
My youngest daughter is taking drivers ed this fall, and as soon as she gets her DL, she's going to learn to ride on my lil' Ninja 250. She can hardly wait.
All but one of my kids will be riding then!!

Merc250r

Made a fantastic choice, bike wise and forum wise. Couple of those guys seem okay, but the rest seem to have to defend the fact that they have a very beginner bike and talk a bunch of shit like you are going to die because you stepped up, and jealous they can't.
My first bike was going to be a 250 ninja until I heard a lot of people say I'd hate the minimal power very fast. So my VERY FIRST bike was a Suzuki SV650, not much less power than our FZ6R. It's all about giving yourself time to feel out the bike and not get speed crazy. I never dropped my bike once and 3 years later traded in for my '09 FZ6R. I wish you a great riding career, just say good riddance to that other forum, what a bunch of haters!!:welcome:
Pretty much took the words out of my mouth.:p

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Hellgate

Welcome. I think some of those dudes had the 6R confused with the R6, oh well.

Just be smart and you'll be fine.

Have you take the MSF course?

Rookasaki

Hey Merc250r, Sorry you took that abuse on the 250 site.... I honestly cant believe some of the comments :eek: "might as well get an R1, or busa etc... What a bunch of morons! I love the comment when you said you can't accelerate to get on the freeway... the guy responded "you just don't know how to ride." WTF does that have to do with rider skill!!

Truly I think most of them are jealous you got a faster bike. You won't get treated like that here brother. Trust me, this forum is awesome. To each their own.

p.s. I'm kinda jealous of your 6R color!

Are you still active on that rider forum?

RoadTrip

I almost got a 250 to start as well, it's an attractive little bike to sit on in the showroom when your a noob - the bigger bikes are kinda intimidating.

Well, I got the FZ6R instead, but I knew 30 seconds into the first ride that I made the right choice, it is an excellent machine and very user friendly, with plenty of thrills and learning to be had.

Now, just promise yourself you will put at least 8-10K on that FZ6R before moving up again, I really think you will be happy with the power and won't truely 'outgrow' it sooner than that.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

hey look...blimpy makes track suites!

Bay area rider

welcome to the good side bro...