Wow banned from the ninja forums

Merc250r

Wonder what they do to people that get a bigger bike and keep the Ninja:D.
I've never attempted to join the Ninja 250 forum. Just never figured it would be my only bike.
My youngest daughter is taking drivers ed this fall, and as soon as she gets her DL, she's going to learn to ride on my lil' Ninja 250. She can hardly wait.
All but one of my kids will be riding then!!
I'm slightly jelly :wav::wav: riding family

Merc250r

Hey i'm offended by ladies and bikes being I'm a lady... I'm gonna need all you guys to start putting up some pix of you all and your bikes ;)

Welcome, looks like we have the same bike.. I love it but just decided yesterday to get it wrapped in to something a little more female heheheh... Great choice and look forward to hearing from you!
pics? and when I say pics I mean pics of you on your bike lol

CDN6R

Merc250r,,,Welcome form a fellow in Eastern Canada. This IS a great Forum,,lots of laughs and jokes between members. But becareful of Cautious Corner (C.C.) he is quite a jokester. In fact he was in a previous thread talking about losing weight,, I should to really but I do believe this IS him. All jokes aside you will find all of us kind/considerate/helpful. All you have to do is ask for help. Laurie

CrazyCawi

lets make a trade.. :) ... one of mine for alllllll of you guys! You all first :p
depends on the extent of yours....if its like some of dakines....done deal! :welcome:

CrazyCawi

Merc250r,,,Welcome form a fellow in Eastern Canada. This IS a great Forum,,lots of laughs and jokes between members. But becareful of Cautious Corner (C.C.) he is quite a jokester. In fact he was in a previous thread talking about losing weight,, I should to really but I do believe this IS him. All jokes aside you will find all of us kind/considerate/helpful. All you have to do is ask for help. Laurie

Dude laurie I thought after I showed you my pictures you wernt going to show anyone.....Atleast you didnt post the naked one of me on the bed covered in rose petals and syrup

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Just be calm and safe riding it home! :thumbup:

CDN6R

Dude laurie I thought after I showed you my pictures you wernt going to show anyone.....Atleast you didnt post the naked one of me on the bed covered in rose petals and syrup
SSSHHHH!!! Just don't tell them I had to roll you in flour and look for a w#t spot!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
AAHHHHH me eyes!!

CrazyCawi

SSSHHHH!!! Just don't tell them I had to roll you in flour and look for a w#t spot!
the best part was the first wetspot you found was my underboob, but that didnt hold you back hahahahahaha

Sage

Welcome to the forum if I haven't said anything lol

and this thread has taken things to a whole new level omg.

CrazyCawi

Welcome to the forum if I haven't said anything lol

and this thread has taken things to a whole new level omg.
sage im sure laurie would let you join

:wav: