Where you at???

stealth_sgt

Yes I maintain the environmental systems as well as power generation/distribution and just about everything in between. The B-2 is a fairly conventional aircraft underneath.

cavscout3

Army, SSG, FT Hood, TX. Scout

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

uscgduncan

Out now, but...
USAF, E4 '90-'97 (had I planned on staying in, probably would have worked harder on rank, always seemed to miss E5 by a couple points)
Calibration Technician (was PMEL, then TMDE, then I believe all bases were civilianized)
Had it rough :p
10months Denver, CO for tech school
3 1/2 years Panama City, FL (Tyndall AFB)
2 1/2 years England (RAF Lakenheath)
We send all of our stuff to Keesler for PMEL, they are civilianized. Seems to take forever to get back. Maybe I should quit dropping my Q-wrench:banghead:

bluefz6r

SEABEE Here!!!

US Navy Seabee, CE1 (Construction Electrician) for Naval Base Coronado. Will transfer soon to the Middle East!!!

MDRaven0223

Hey Chief, you gonna call it at 20 or push for 30? Atleast 10 more to go for myself. How's that snow treating ya?
Actually looking at doing at least 24. Love what I do, why stop when they actually pay me to do something I love! :D

As for the snow, it was great while it was here but the rain took most of it away yesterday.

Jay S.

18 years and counting

USAF - 1993 to present. SMSgt - 2A690 Squadron Aircraft Maintenance Superintendent. Was a 2A6X4 Aircraft Fuel Systems Mechanic. Then was a First Sergeant from '05-'08, now back in maintenance. Dyess AFB, Texas.

ChUcK

United States Navy, 2001-2006
Machinist's Mate 2nd Class, Nuclear (E-5)
Engineering Lab Technician
USS San Francisco (SSN-711)
I spent my time hanging around Guam, sampling and analyzing reactor coolant.

You want to talk about Naval Nightmares, read up a little about our little Underwater Mountaineering event on January 8th, 2005. I was lucky and managed only a few broken ribs and a few slashes across my right temple. All the mashed up parts in the picture? That's really thick, really strong steel alloy, and it crumpled like a soda can.

Last edited:

cavcuz05

USAF SSGT Client Systems Tech
Currently stationed on NAS Jacksonville

Pics from my deployments

Last edited:

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

ChUcK

Note to self: never f*ck with madmike. I don't know much about it, but from what I gather Recon is no joke. You guys just don't get all the Hollywood BS like the SEALs do.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

Briguy453

USMC
Camp Pendleton
1833 Amphibious Assault Vehicle Crewman
2008-????

dndfindley

U.S. Army 1969-1989; trained as a cavalry scout then jump school; 82d Airborne Div (Ft Bragg); Hawk surface to air missile crewman (Key West, FL); Korea 2 yrs (Hawk); administration (Ft Bliss, TX); Germany 5 yrs (office manager); back to Ft Bragg, NC (JFK Center) office manager; and finally the last 7 years as a recruiter/station commander in the town where I now reside. I was on several skydiving teams both in Germany and at Ft Bragg (no, not the Golden Knights - I was never that good) and did all my own skydiving when serving as a recruiter (jumping into high schools and local colleges). Retired as a Sergeant First Class (E7). David

rjohnson5481

USAF coming up on a year in service.
PCSing to Tucson in about a week.

Skirat

ET1 Working out at NAB Coronado (San Diego, CA) teaching electronics for the LCAC's (Hovercrafts). Hopefully this Friday or so I'll find out that I got picked up for E7 (keeping my fingers crossed).

I want to put a bumper sticker on this that says "My other ride is an FZ6R" lol

If you're wonder why I'm at pendleton it's because we go up there to show the students the real deal after spending 4 1/2 weeks in class down in San Diego learning systems.

Attachments

Last edited: