Where you at???

uscgduncan

I know there's a few of us on here! Post up....get it "Post".
Give us your unit/post and rate, MOS, or what ever you may call your "job".

Uscg - Aviation Training Center Mobile, AL. MH-65D flight mech.
Rate - Aviation Maintenance Technician.

Stay Safe

Attachments

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Why didn't you post this picture in the "Other rides" thread?!? LOL :D

WenMark

I see you are Coastie. I served in the USCG 1985-92 Texas & Miami. It was more adventure than I could handle. If you have not experienced it you would not understand. :D

demon408

uss boxer ldh-4

1999-2003 navy, damage control

oyamyers

Thank you to all who serve:america::america::america:

uscgduncan

Ahh a DC. We have those, I almost went that way.

I haven't made it to Texas or Miami yet (station wise) but I spend alot of time in both with friends. Adventure, don't you mean close calls, I've had some crazy moments, not sure how we survived a few of them! :eek:

demon408

then u know the routine

Ahh a DC. We have those, I almost went that way.

I haven't made it to Texas or Miami yet (station wise) but I spend alot of time in both with friends. Adventure, don't you mean close calls, I've had some crazy moments, not sure how we survived a few of them! :eek:
i wish i would have gone coast, the navy was fun if you like to pull in to the a@#hole of every country, and get stuck floatin for 60 days with no land in site. lol

fz6rwolf

USN 1980-2002. MAC (Chief Master-at-Arms). Great Mistakes, Ill, Mayport Fl, Lakehurst NJ, Charleston SC, Roosevelt Rds Puerto Rico, Newport RI

i wish i would have gone coast, the navy was fun if you like to pull in to the a@#hole of every country, and get stuck floatin for 60 days with no land in site. lol
Could be worse, you could have deployed to Iraq for fifteen months! The Army sure has its ways to make you miserable!

demon408

dont i know it

Could be worse, you could have deployed to Iraq for fifteen months! The Army sure has its ways to make you miserable!
lucky to be home sweet home, still got 1 cuz over there. he will be back in sept. hopefully i can talk his butt into gettin a 6r

uscgduncan

Damn, I don't know how you guys do it over there for that long, But I'm glad we have guys like you willing to take care of business when needed. Every service has it's mission, some of them are just not for me.

uscgduncan

I was stationed in Sacramento before this. C-130 Loadmaster. My brother was stationed at travis, KC-10 guy, so I spent alot of time down there. Nice air base. I wanna go back to the area.

bsoder

I was in the Army from 1999-2002 stationed in Germany as an armor crewman. Did a little more time in the National Guard after that but I'm 100% civilian now. Planned on getting commissioned and going back in but wife and kids kept me from that one.

Bmon009

Marine!

Hi Guys/Girls!

X-Marine here. I used to be an ammo tech but I decided to change career paths and go with the Marine Security Guard approach. I started in Okinawa, Japan then moved to Bujumbura, Burundi; followed by Oslo, Norway; and finished with Karachi, Pakistan. I'm glad to say that it's all over and it's time to ride my bike everywhere muahahah!!! Oh and I left as a Cpl :D:D