Whats your screen name mean?

HandmadeGumby

picked up the nickname Gumby as a kid wearing gumboots, riding pushbike through water filled drains every time it rained, soooooo much fun! and im one of a kind thats were the Handmade come from

ecunni04

Just a simple name. E- first letter in my first name. cunni- first five in my last. 04- the year my sisters graduated high school.

ChUcK

When I bought my first bike (Rebel 250) my fellow sailors started calling me Moped Charlie, which eventually shortened to Chuck. Chuck stuck, and now my wife and mom are the only people that call me my real name. Interestingly, I'm the first male on my dad's side that wasn't named Charles for 3 generations, and I still ended up with the nickname.

The U is capitalized for absolutely no reason.

ChUcK

bmw675

bmw is my initials
and 4422 were the last 4 digits of my first cell phone.

i made my email address the same as my screen name back when i had it and i've just stuck with it ever since. sorry, no bmw's in my stable yet.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I had a 1999 Dodge Avenger that I heavily modded. So when I joined that forum, my screename was the year of the car and avenger in French.

OffTheClock

I was looking for a name for my boat some years ago and felt that "OffTheClock" seemed appropriate. Have kep that name as a screen name ever since....

Attachments

FitZ6R

On my first trip as a faculty advisor for Habitat for Humanity Alternative Spring Break, I told the students to call me "Fitzer," which is short for my last name. It stuck, and when I joined the forum, I realized it could be transformed to FitZ6R.

Last edited:

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

blkbrd

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Oo la la lol

mine stands for the fact that corners scared the kaka out of me when i got my very first bike