Whats your screen name mean?

CrazyCawi

Okay guys Ive been wandering the intranetz for a long time, and I am curious what went behind the making of your name? I know alot of you roll with the same forum name in each forum, but in all honesty whats the story behind your name?

Mine is cautious_corner....The reason I picked it was the fact corners used to scare the crap outta me on the bike and Id slow down in em on the Fz for some reason.

I used to have one as Ijosh07 but the reason behind it is the fact It was easy to remember as it was Ijosh=Ipod...I know, fanboyish.....then 07 = my grad year

Fulkon

My last name is Fulk and I had a friend call me vulcan, and Fulk name means falcon so I just kinda mixed em

DakinechicK

Dakine is my favorite snowboarding brand.
A Chick is what I am.

Therefore... Dakinechick.

79 is the year I popped into this world.
Pincushion comes from my mom when I was younger. She saw all my piercings and tattoos when I would come home on leave and called me an effing pincushion. :)

kevin8198

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

cavcuz05

used to row Crew...our mascost was cavaliers (not the car),cuz (slang for cousins)

did this on the side in 2005 after i grauated HS

iSpoolin

Well, my cars turbo, so ISpoolin :)

Rookasaki

2006, San Francisco Giants rookie Eliezer Alfonzo came to the big leagues. The TV announcers would always say..... noooow batttttting "the Rook!" Eliezer Alfonzo! The way he said "theRook" was priceless.. So that's how my name was born! :thumbup:

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

slaythoven

i conduct harmonies of violence.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Deputyfarva252

Well in the acadamy I was bestowed with the nickname Farva due to my last name sounding like Farva so in turn - im a deputy and my last name kinda ryhmes with Farva and 252 is the area code .....:steve: =DeputyFarva252